Thursday, August 21, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Beach Blanket Bad Boys












Beach Blanket Bad Boys
with Seducing Tabby
by Lucy Monroe
Kensington Brava - June 2005
ISBN 0-7582-1094-9

Seducing Tabby has just been rereleased (June 25) in He's the One, an antholgy with Linda Lael Miller, Jill Shalvis, Kate Angell and Cat Johnson. 

Sun. Sand. Mind-blowing sex. Nothing like a little vacation with the bad boys. Get ready for six sizzling tales of love that will have you asking, “Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?”

Read this great reader review of Lucy's story, Seducing Tabby:

Buy the book
"Hi Lucy, I know you are busy writing, and I am very happy to hear that but I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed Seducing Tabby. After reading it, I think all women will wish they were shy, reserved bookstore owners who were lusted after by sexy English spies! It was a lovely story, and the sexual tension between the two was incredible. How you manage to convey so much emotion and attraction in such a short medium is evidence of your true talent. Thanx for the story, and for all the ones yet to be written. Now I'm off to start "Ready" which I found at B&N." ~ Stacy