Friday, June 21, 2013

Enthralled - 3 Day Contest (Day 2)

ENTHRALLED by Lora Leigh et. al.
with Ecstasy Under the Moon by Lucy Monroe
A Children of the Moon Novella

Trade Paperback
Berkley Trade - July 2013
ISBN-10: 0425253317 ~ ISBN-13: 9780425253311

“An award-winning quartet of authors flexes their paranormal skills in this marvelous anthology featuring stories connected to their ongoing series. Fans of all of these authors should snatch this up quick, as it is well worth the time and money! A really outstanding anthology!”
4 1/2 Stars, Jill at RT Book Reviews


To enter the contest, leave a comment.
Tell us about your favorite Children of the Moon book.
Comments from all three posts will be combined and a winner will be randomly chosen and posted on 6/23. 

11 comments:

Mary Preston said...

I haven't begun, so no favorite yet.

Stefanie said...

My favorite one is Moon Awakening, because that's the only one I've read until now.

cindyr said...

Enthralled was awesome. Haven't read Moon Awakening yet.

Di said...

Haven't read this series yet, but I'm intrigued with the idea of the Dragon Shifter in Dragon Moon.

robinky42 said...

I have read them all but I have to say so far my favorite in Moon Awakening.

Pam Bogue said...

I love Moon Craving. Abigail and Talroc 's love story was great. He wasn't so bad himself. Alpha male with a heart for Abigial who never had a happy life. Have read it 3 times.

Judy Stone said...

How can I possibly choose my favorite? I've loved this series since I stumbled onto Suzannah and Magnus' story "Run with the Moon" and I've devoured each and every book since then. Emily and Lachlan are fabulous in Moon Awakening and it was fun to see Abigail and Talorc lock horns in Moon Craving. Barr and Sabrine's story, Moon Burning, was especially satisfying--you introduced other shifters into the mix. I must confess that (so far!) I loved Dragon's Moon best: Eirik and Ciara's story rocks and the secondary characters, as usual, add sparkle. Can't wait for the next installments! Children of the Moon novels are always on my auto buy list!

Laurie G said...

I am new to this series so no favorite yet.

Ashley Fasolo said...

Iam new to the series so I don't have one yet but i'am looking forward to finding a favorite. :)

Jeannette Aguilar said...

I haven't read any books in this series but looking forward to getting know the characters.

Romance Reader Enthusiast said...

I'm the same this would be a new series for me and what better way to cut my teeth than winning this book. It's also a great way to start my summer. Thank you.

Lynn
lareynolds0316@gmail.com