Thursday, June 20, 2013

Enthralled - A 3 Day contest! (Day 1)

ENTHRALLED by Lora Leigh et. al.
with Ecstasy Under the Moon by Lucy Monroe
A Children of the Moon Novella

Trade Paperback
Berkley Trade - July 2013
ISBN-10: 0425253317 ~ ISBN-13: 9780425253311

#1 New York Times bestselling author Lora Leigh returns to her sensual world of the Breeds...as one stubborn Breed meets her match, and can no longer deny her mate—or the fierce desires of her own heart.

New York Times bestselling author Alyssa Day introduces the League of the Black Swan...and the dangerous game one woman plays when her family’s curse dooms her to kill the man she loves.

New York Times bestselling author Meljean Brook delivers a new story in her steampunk world of the Iron Seas...as a man who’s lost everything returns home to find that not only is his marriage in jeopardy, but he must now fight air pirates who intend to steal his one remaining treasure—his wife.

And Lucy Monroe, national bestselling author of the Children of the Moon novels...unleashes the feral passions of a werewolf on the body, mind, and soul of his prey, his lover, his lifemate.

To enter the contest, leave a comment.
Tell us about your favorite Children of the Moon book.
Comments from all three posts will be combined and a winner will be 
randomly chosen and posted on 6/23. 

6 comments:

Diane said...

My favorite of the Children and the Moon series has to be "Moon Craving". I love the dynamic between Talorc and Abigail. Each both have definite trust issues, yet both love each other deeply. The intensity of the passion that they feel for each other is scorching hot. Definitely my favorite of the series so far.

Diana Neal said...

My favorite Children of the Moon book is Moon Awakening. I see a lot of traits in her that I see in myself--determination, contrariness, intelligence, and a courage bordering on reckless. (Or at least traits that I like to think I possess.)

Not that I'm bragging or anything. ;P

erin said...

Haven't read this series but I would love a chance! Thanks for the giveaway!

Mary Preston said...

I haven't begun this series either, but would love to begin and soon.

Stefanie said...

My favorite one is Moon Awakening, because that's the only one I've read until now.

Di said...

Haven't read this series yet, but I just checked out the series and I bet I'd like them - Highlander's & Shifter's!