Friday, June 28, 2013

Children of the Moon Blog Contest


Day 5
Enter to win your copy of Warrior's Moon
(win it before you can buy it)


WARRIOR’S MOON
by Lucy Monroe

ISBN-10: 0425254429 ~ ISBN-13: 978-0425254424
Children of the Moon Novel #5
Berkley Sensation - July 2013

Chrechte wolf shifter Caelis turned his back on his human lover Shona so that he could remain loyal to his pack. Six years later, he thinks she’s dead. He’s wrong...

After being rejected by Caelis, Shona was forced to marry an English baron. Now she’s on the run from the deceased baron’s heir. Determined to protect her children, she heads north to Balmoral Island, to the only family she has left. And runs into the one man she never wants to see again—and the only one who might be able to save her.

As powerful and charismatic as ever, Caelis has been charged with saving his pack from the corrupt laird ruling them. This time, however, he refuses to abandon his sacred mate. He lost Shona once and swears he will never be separated from her again. Passion and love urge Shona to join him. But she has to wonder if she truly comes before the pack, or if nothing has changed at all...


Enter the contest!
It is easy to enter the contest.  Just leave a comment about any of the Children of the Moon books.  What do you like about this series?  Are you looking forward to the Warrior Moon (releases on July 2)?


Thursday's Winner of Dragon's Moon  is....
krista walters
Please email me your address and I will get your book in the mail. 

16 comments:

Denysé Bridger said...

I've been ordering this series and setting it aside so I can read them as a group - this one looks as intriguing as all the others. I can't say what I like about this set yet, apart from the fact that I KNOW they'll be wonderful because Lucy wrote them!! :)

Nadia Hassan said...

I love everything about this series. The characters and their personalities, how the men is absolutely sexy and sweet, while the women being strong yet gentle. the humor, the plot.. lol like I said I love everything about this series <3

Tracey Brackett said...

I found one of your books when I was looking for something about shifters and that was all it took. I loved the series. I read everyone I could get. then was greatly disappointed when I discovered I had to wait for the next one. Have been chewing my nails (figuratively) waiting for the next story, even more so after I read the excerpt. Can't come soon enough even though I'll finish it in a day and have a long wait til the next. Thanks, Great job!!

Dannyfiredragon said...

I absolutely love everything about this series, it is one of kind in my opinion.

flchen1 said...

I'm with Denyse--I can't wait until I can read them all! I love the good buzz I've heard about the earlier stories, and I know Lucy's got another winner coming!

Stefanie said...

I would love to read more of this series. The books are great!

Charlene Beverly said...

One of my favorite series to read and re-read.
This series was my introduction to Lucy Monroe and I've been hooked ever since!

SusanR said...

One of my favorite series. I have to say Talorc is my favorite so far *drools*. I am so looking forward to the new book!!

Lyn Pask said...

I am really looking forward to the Warrior Moon release so excited I just love the entire series.

Z said...

I personally love covers, I love to look and look at them and while I'm reading I'll often go back and see if the cover lives up to the story.
Z

Michelle the Romance Witch said...

Oh i can honestly say i love this series. i have been a fan of yours for ages but just recently discovered this awesome series. Being Scottish descent this story pulls me in and takes me home. I am dying for July 2nd for the next story and would love to win it since i can't afford it right now. :)

Joyce M. said...

I love shifter stories.

Ginger said...

I love the cover and really want to win this book. I know it's going to be fantastic.

Janice Hougland said...

Hi Lucy! I have to say, because it introduced me to your wonderful books, that your first Moon book, Moon Awakening, absolutely riveted me. The reluctant, but steadily growing romance between Emily and Lachlan really made my face heat up and kept me reading every spare minute until I was done. Thanks for writing such terrific stories! jdh2690@gmail.com

Di said...

I'm looking forward to this whole series! Cna't believe it's already July!

sallans d at yahoo dot com

Hilton said...

Moon Craving was my favorite, so far! For Abigail to go so long without people knowing her 'issue', it was wonderful! And, OMG, I wanted to ring Talorc's neck when he found out! Was he not keeping something from her as well? It was amazing! I love this series! Thank you!