Thursday, June 27, 2013

Children of the Moon Blog Contest


Day 4
Enter to win your copy of Dragon's Moon


DRAGON’S MOON
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN-10: 0425246620 ~ ISBN-13: 978-0425246627
Children of the Moon Novel #4
Berkley Sensation - September 2012

When Eirik, the only living dragon shifter, and prince of the Ean, killed her brother, Ciara was left alone to face her prophetic dreams. Now, in order to find the wolves’ sacred stone and save all the Chrechte from destruction, she needs her enemy’s help.

Eirik was only protecting the children of his people, but that day in the forest left a mark on him as well. Controlling his dragon’s fire is the most difficult thing he’s ever done—until he and Ciara are forced to face not only their shared tumultuous past, but a hallowed bond stronger than they realize. As avowed enemies and predestined mates, their quest ushers them into a world of great danger, and a passion hotter than the dragon’s fire.


Enter the contest!
It is easy to enter the contest.  Just leave a comment about any of the Children of the Moon books.  What do you like about this series?  Are you looking forward to the Warrior Moon (releases on July 2)?


Wednesday's Winner of Moon Burning is....
Jo Ann W
Please email me your address and I will get your book in the mail. 

8 comments:

Lyn Pask said...

I really liked this one and am looking forward to the new one.

Di said...

The more I check out this series, the more I want to read it!

sallans d at yahoo dot com

Jo Ann W said...

Seriously?!?!?! Wow, Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Diana Neal said...

Normally I go for dragons but Lachlan is so deliciously Alpha that he still tops the list. I'm eager to see if Caelis will take his place or if Lachlan will remain the leader.

erin said...

sounds fantastic! I would love a chance to read any of this series as I haven't yet :(

Dannyfiredragon said...

I absolutely the cover.

krista walters said...

I LOVE THE CHILDREN OF THE MOON SERIES!! I love Moon Craving!! Talorc and Abby are soooooo great!! I love seeing main characters that are not perfect!!! These books are great and i can't wait for the new one!! I love all the covers!!! Yummy!!!

Stefanie said...

I've only read Moon Awakening so far and I liked that one. So I can't wait to read the rest of the series.