Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Children of the Moon Blog Contest


Day 3
Enter to win your copy of Moon Burning



MOON BURNING
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN-10: 0425239802
ISBN-13: 978-0425239803
A Children of the Moon Novel #3
Paranormal Historical Werewolf
Berkley Sensation - February 2011

Bestselling author Lucy Monroe returns to her hugely popular paranormal world where a woman falls under the spell of the beast who is her one true enemy... 

Barr never asked to be made laird over the struggling Donegal clan, or leader of its werewolf pack. But he'll do his duty and although he hasn’t yet found his mate, he hopes she will be among his people. He expects his new role to be difficult; he doesn't expect to discover a naked woman in the forest whose memory is as fragile as her human body—her delectable, all too appealing body. Could this woman be his true mate?                                                                                                             On a mission to save her people from extinction, Sabrine pretends she has no memory in order to gain access to her enemy: the Donegal clan. A raven shifter, she is determined to retrieve the sacred stone that rightfully belongs to her people. But soon she’ll be engulfed in her burning desire and growing love for Barr—and the dangerous and inescapable secrets destined to keep them apart...





Enter the contest!
It is easy to enter the contest.  Just leave a comment about any of the Children of the Moon books.  What do you like about this series?  Are you looking forward to the Warrior Moon (releases on July 2)?


Tuesday's Winner of Moon Craving is....
Laurie G 
Please email me your address and I will get your book in the mail. 

12 comments:

Laurie G said...

THANK YOU!

Laurie G said...

THANK YOU!

Laurie G said...

It copied twice again!

Bootlebumtrinket said...

Moon Craving, because of the delightful secondary romantic storyline. I love those boys :D

Dannyfiredragon said...

I love the whole setting and the whole idea of the series.

hollie said...

I loved Moon Craving! So endearing! Plus I love the wolves!!

Stefanie said...

I've only read Moon Awakening so far and I liked that one. So I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

Jo Ann W said...

A wolf shifter and a Raven shifter? Oh my, can't wait for the fur and feathers to fly!!!!! Definitely going to finish buying and reading this series!

Lyn Pask said...

I love Moon Craving. because it just made me so happy in how it all worked out.

Di said...

I've always loved stories about Highlanders, and this series has all kinds of shifters too!

erin said...

THanks for the awesome giveaway! I'm dying to read this series :)

AquarianDancer said...

I cannot wait for the newest book! Yay!