Monday, June 24, 2013

Children of the Moon Blog Contest


Day 1 
Enter to win your copy of Moon Awakening


Moon Awakening
Berkley Sensation (mass market paperback)
ISBN: 0425214265
February 2007

When Emily Hamilton's family is ordered to send a woman to the Scottish highlands for marriage to the laird of the Sinclair, Emily volunteers in order to save her younger sister from such a fate. But at her new home, the only friend she finds is the laird's sister-especially after Emily's stubborn streak causes the laird to cancel the marriage. And though her plans have gone awry, she refuses to return home...

Lachlan Balmoral is laird of his clan-and leader of his pack. One of the most feared werewolves prowling the Highlands, he is on the march against the hated Sinclair, who have abducted a Balmoral woman. He kidnaps the sister of the Sinclair laird, planning to marry her off in revenge-but the woman he takes along with her proves to be the greater prize...
For Emily feeds a desire he has never known existed. And though Lachlan would not think of touching his enemy's betrothed, he must know how a mere woman could tame his heart so easily...

Enter the contest!
It is easy to enter the contest.  Just leave a comment about any of the Children of the Moon books.  What do you like about this series?  Are you looking forward to the Warrior Moon (releases on July 2)?

5 comments:

Angela Ingham said...

i cant wait for warrior moon to come out i love all your series

Stefanie said...

I've only read Moon Awakening so far and I liked that one. So I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

Nadia Hassan said...

I have read every book in the serie, I can't for Warrior Moon, it is going to be my Waiting on Wednesday this week :)
I love the scottish element you have incorporated with the werewolf in your books, it is so original and amazing, Children of the Moon is one of my favourite werewolf serie.

catslady said...

I'm afraid I haven't read them yet but they sound like something I would enjoy!

Di said...

I haven't read this series yet, but I'd like too

sallans d at yahoo dot com