Thursday, December 27, 2012

52 Weeks of Romance

Wow, can you believe we are at week 52!  This year has flown by, but I've enjoyed sharing a book with you each month.  Each book brings back memories of when the book was written.  It was a great year of reflecting and moving forward.  I hope you have enjoyed the books I've shared.  Be sure to check our my entire collection on my website.

Buy the book ~ Read an excerpt

Heart of a Desert Warrior
Harlequin Presents #3071 - July 2012
© By Lucy Monroe
ISBN-10: 0373130775
ISBN-13: 978-0373130771



Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section. Winners will be announced on Saturday. If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.


In honor of all the books I've shared this year, I'd love to know
what book was your favorite Lucy Monroe book.
All comments will be entered into the weekly contest. 





10 comments:

Nadia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laney4 said...

I really enjoyed FORBIDDEN: THE BILLIONAIRE'S VIRGIN PRINCESS. Enjoyed the great beginning right up until the unexpected ending.

Mamaninimue said...

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress

The Greek's Christmas Baby :)

Unknown said...

Moon Craving is my all time favorite

kerrilyn_paskett@yahoo.com

SusanR said...

My favorite book of your is Talorc's book - Moon Craving!

CrystalGB said...

Moon Craving is my favorite. I love your writing.

Lorna said...

I really liked Willing!

Beth said...

I can't pick just one. I enjoy all of your books

Mary Preston said...

Impossible to choose really, but THE GREEK'S CHRISTMAS BABY was just wonderful.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Lory Lee said...

I'll always love "The Rancher's Rules". It was my first Lucy Monroe book and I can relate to the story very much.

simonelorzz(AT)gmail(DOT)com