Thursday, December 20, 2012

52 Weeks of Romance - week 51


DRAGON’S MOON
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN-10: 0425246620
ISBN-13: 978-0425246627
Children of the Moon Novel #4 
Berkley Sensation - September 2012



Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section. Winners will be announced on Saturday. If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.


Dragon's Moon was the 4th book in the Children of the Moon series.  There are two additional releases coming out next year.  Name one of the two books that will be released in 2013 (related to Children of the Moon).






11 comments:

Stefanie said...

Warrior's moon.

Oh my, this series sounds great!!! I want to read them!!

Unknown said...

Warrior's moon

I am so excited about it

kerrilyn_paskett@yahoo.com

Debby said...

I only saw Warrior;s Moon.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Joyce M. said...

Warrior's Moon.

*yadkny* said...

Ecstasy Under the Moon (in the Enthralled anthology)

yadkny@hotmail.com

Mary Preston said...

WARRIOR'S MOON

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Beth said...

Warriors Moon

Beth said...

Warriors Moon

Di said...

Warrior's Moon will be out in July - can't wait! (but I guess I have too).

Amy McKinney said...

Warrior's Moon. Love this series

Mamaninimue said...

Warrior's Moon :)