Thursday, November 08, 2012

52 Weeks of Romance!


Watch Flash Movie ~ Read an excerpt
Buy the Book

Blackmailed Into Marriage
by Lucy Monroe
North America 2005
ISBN #0-3731-2484-8


A reader comment:

Dear Lucy, I have reread Blackmailed Into Marriage at least ten times since I borrowed from the library on 3rd January, 2006 (I have renewed it twice). I love Lia, Kaylee and Damian to bits!  Generally, I prefer Tender Romance because I sometimes find the men in Modern Romances too overpowering. I love the way you write your male characters, Damian's strength is phenomenal and yet he is incredibly considerate and patient. I have since read The Greek's Innocent Virgin, which I also loved. I am now a huge fan of yours and look forward to your future offerings. Regards.~ Lexy


Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section. Winners will be announced on Saturday. If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.


Last week I received news that I have a second December release.  A Harlequin stand alone ebook!  What is the title of the second December release?
(Hint: Not Silver Bella)





14 comments:

Debby said...

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress

debby236 at gmail dot com

bluegray said...

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress

Laney4 said...

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress

Am looking forward to reading Dimitri and Xandra's story....

chey said...

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress

*yadkny* said...

Sounds like my kind of story...

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress

yadkny@hotmail.com

penney said...

Hi Lucy it's the The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress.
Penney

penneyw at sbcglobal dot net

Mary Preston said...

Has to be THE BILLIONAIRE'S PREGNANT MISTRESS.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Ann S. said...

I can't wait to read The Billionaire's Mistress.

Ann(dot)sheiring(at)gmail(dot)com

Lory Lee said...

Hmm, if it's not Silver Bella then it has to be "The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress" :*

simonelorzz(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Peggy Brown said...

Hi Lucy!! I think the answer is

" The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress".

Peggy :)

Beth said...

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress

Cathy P said...

The BILLIONAIRE'S PREGNANT MISTRESS is being re-released on December 17th as a stand alone ebook in Harlequin's Special Releases. The book will be discounted to $2.99 until February 2013.

kscathy AT yahoo DOT com

Elle said...

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress
I can't wait to read it!

robertsonreads said...

Why, of course it's The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress.

Thank you Lucy.

Grburton@samford.edu