Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Tuesday's Morning Cuppa and Daily News

A nice cup of English Breakfast tea is a great way to start the day!
Let's sip our tea and see what's on the agenda today. 

Guest Bloggers
(please remember that all times are Pacific Daylight Time)
Rick Reed 12:00 pm
Amber Lin 2:00 pm
Vanessa Kelly 4:00 pm

Hospitality Suite 6:00 pm
Featuring recent releases from Robin Bielman, Jamie Leigh Hansen, Meg Lacey,
Kris Kennedy, Avril Ashton, and Margaret Riley.

Tuesday Night Activity
Movie Night!  What better way to spend the evening that curling up with a bowl of popcorn and watching a movie with friends.  Pop on over to Lucy's Youtube Channel and check out some of your favorite book trailers. 


Cover Model Contest
Don't forget to vote for your favorite cover model on my Facebook Fan page or on the Cover Model Contest board on Pinterest.

Door Prize
Lucky Break (ebook) by Kelley Vitollo

Daily Prizes
(Prizes will be awarded throughout the day to registered participants - Each prize listed below is a separate gift, which means there will be as many winners for today as prizes listed.)


Impact - Buckin Bull series (ebook) by Cassandra Carr
Not the Marrying Kind (ebook) by Nicola Marsh
Holiday Affair (ebook) by Annie Seaton
Blood of the Demon (print) by Rosalie Lario
A Desperate Journey (print) by Debra Parmley
Careless Love (ebook) by Theresa Scott
Joy Restored (ebook) by Jude Urbanski
Winner choice of backlist by Erin Nicholas
Unbreak by Heart (ebook) by Helen Scott Taylor
A Clockwork Fairytale (ebook) by Helen Scott Taylor
Touch of a Scoundrel (print) by Mia Marlowe
The Senator's Daughter (print) by Tory Richards
Star Prince (ebook) by Ashlynn Monroe
Kismet (print) by Monica Burns
One Night So Pregnant (print) by Heidi Rice
Bodygurads in Bed (print) by Lucy Monroe


*All prize winners will be announced in a single post on Sunday!*
No attendee shall be awarded more than 1 Blog Post Prize


And in other news....
Here's a sneak peak at our movie night...check out the book trailer to Dragon's Moon.  It was released September 4th and has been very well received.  You can find out more information about the book or read an excerpt by going to my website.





15 comments:

Dannyfiredragon said...

Good morning everyone! I bet it will be another great day. Hugs

Beth said...

Thanks for the tea - BethR

Jan Douglas said...

Good morning! I've been up and going since 5:00 a.m. CDT. Hope everyone's day is off to a great start.

Valerie said...

Good morning! Looks like day 1 was a blast, and day 2 is starting off with the engines running. :)

Happy Tuesday!

Mybradybunch6 said...

Goodmoring to all from the East Coast.

Moran V said...

It's almost evening here in Israel but a cup of tea is always good!

robertsonreads said...

Good morning everyone,
I love starting my day off with my sweet tea, and yes, I am from the South, Alabama in fact.
I was up at 5:45 am, cst, this morning, getting my day started. Beautiful day, with a high of 70.
I am looking forward to day 2 of ORR.
Ginger

Beth said...

*yawn*
Morning.
Have to get back in the habit of getting up early.(only 8:26am right now).
Off to go check out the first author post of the day.

(Carol) Beth Cobun

Linda Henderson said...

Sounds like another fun day.

Debby said...

I had to go to work today. Bummer

Meg Lacey said...

Hi Everyone.

I'm Meg Lacey and I'm thrilled to be part of Lucy's online retreat.

I generally start my morning with a cup of coffee, but in honor of today, I had a cup of green tea. I spent the rest of the morning trying to wake up. :)

I have two new releases coming out. The Sparrow and The Hawk, and Million Dollar Mistake. Both are the first book in a series. Stop by facebook and say hi, or send me an email. Sign up for my giveaways on my website. www.meglacey.com or go to:.
www.facebook.com/meglaceybooks or meg@meglacey.com

Meg Lacey said...

Hi Everyone.

I'm Meg Lacey and I'm thrilled to be part of Lucy's online retreat.

I generally start my morning with a cup of coffee, but in honor of today, I had a cup of green tea. I spent the rest of the morning trying to wake up. :)

I have two new releases coming out. The Sparrow and The Hawk, and Million Dollar Mistake. Both are the first book in a series. Stop by facebook and say hi, or send me an email. Sign up for my giveaways on my website. www.meglacey.com or go to:.
www.facebook.com/meglaceybooks or meg@meglacey.com

Lexi H said...

LOVE the trailer!!!

Sherri W. said...

Howdy everyone. Love Dragon Moons trailer. Sigh, another book on the wishlist. :-)

flchen1 said...

Oh my! Can't believe it's already the second day! ;) Gotta get more coffee!