Sunday, October 07, 2012

Online Reader Retreat Schedule


After months of planning, promoting and scheduling, I'm so excited it is finally here!  The Online Reader Retreat begins first thing in the morning.  I'm as giddy as a little child waiting for Christmas Morning.  Today, I wanted to give you a little preview of what's to come, but be sure to check the "Morning Cuppa and News" each day for the agenda so you are sure not to miss a thing!



If you haven't registered  yet, it is not too late, but you have to hurry, registration closes tonight (October 7th) at midnight.  Everyone can participate in all activities, but only registered readers will be eligible for prizes so be sure to register. Click here to go to the registration page. 

Each day we will begin bright and early at 6:00 am with a morning cup of coffee or tea and review the agenda for the day.  I'll share a little about my books, characters, or life in general while chatting with readers.  Then, once we have all had our morning caffeine, every two hours a new guest blogger with join the conversation.  New posts will go live at 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. (please note all times are the Pacific Time zone).  Be sure to stop by throughout the day. 

Once the blog posts end for the day, don't worry, you can always stop by the Hospitality Suite beginning at 6:00 pm.  Each night 4 or 5 different authors will share their current releases.  

This retreat doesn't stop at the end of the blogging day, there will be many activities throughout the week on the different social media sites.  Be sure to check the morning agenda for details but here's the line up:
*PJ Party* on Twitter
*Movie Night* on YouTube
*Game Night* hosted by various authors
(Details and links will be posted on Lucy's blog.)
*Masquerade Ball* on Facebook
*Friday Night Social* Multi-Author Chat on Writerspace

If that wasn't enough, there will also be a Cover Model Contest where you can vote for your favorite/cutest/hottest cover model. Voting will be open all week so don't forget to vote!

Last, but certainly not least, there will PRIZES given away daily.  Not just one or two but over 70 prizes for the entire week.  (Remember, you have to be registered to win prizes.)

Get some sleep tonight and join for the fun starting tomorrow morning! (oh, I hope I can sleep)

12 comments:

Mary Preston said...

It does sound fantastic!!

Dannyfiredragon said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun. I am counting the hours. LOL.

Lucy thanks for doing this event and also thanks to all the authors for joining this fun event.

MiaMarlowe said...

Can't wait, Lucy! It's gonna be fantastic! Thanks so much for putting this all together.

Tory Richards said...

I'm looking forward to participating in my first Lucy Monroe Online Reader Retreat!

Tory

Shelly said...

Cant wait!!! Will be so much more fun than work I'm sure!!

Moran V said...

Thank you for hosting another The Online Reader Retreat :)

It's a good thing I'm off from work all week since the time difference between the Pacific Time zone and Israel is 9 hours!

I'll just have to stay up late to see all the blog posts and take part in as many of the online activities as I can.

Brenda said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'm following, I registered and I posted the retreat on facebook!

robertsonreads said...

Hi Lucy.
I am looking forward to the Online Readers Retreat. I thank you and all the other authors for your time and gifts to this event. This will be my first retreat.
G

Carol L. said...

ORR sounds like a fantastic retreat. Very exciting. Can't wait to begin. Thanks to Lucy and all the other Authors involved.
Carl L

Tammie - Night Owl Reviews said...

Thanks for the event Lucy! I am recovering from surgery and taking it easy. This is just the right convention to enjoy on the couch and have loads of fun.

Mybradybunch6 said...

Hope you feel better soon Tammie.

Crystal Coe-Benedict said...

Oh my goodness, I almost forgot about this.Silly me, I have had so much going on how did I forget something so fun. I'm plan I participating from now on. Darn I wish I wouldn't have forgotten.