Monday, October 08, 2012

Monday's Morning Cuppa and Daily News

A yummy homemade latte is
the perfect way to start the day!
Welcome to the 2012 Online Reader Retreat!  I'm so excited that you are joining me on the week long adventure.  There are so many guest authors just waiting to connect with their readers.    So sit back with your morning cup of coffee and let's take look at the exciting things planned for our first day!

Guest Bloggers
(please remember that all times are Pacific Daylight Time)
Mia Marlow 12:00 pm
Kris Kennedy 4:00 pm

Hospitality Suite 6:00 pm
Featuring recent releases from Cassandra Carr, Amber Lin,
Donna Alward, Roz Lee and Gin Price.

Monday Night Activity
I will be hosting a Pajama Party on Twitter beginning 6:00pm (Pacific Daylight Time).   What's more fun that talking about beauty tips? You are invited to join our party by tweeting with participating authors your favorite beauty and/or spa tip.  Be sure to include @lucymonre  AND #PJParty in your tweet.

Cover Model Contest
Don't forget to vote for your favorite cover model on my Facebook Fan page or on the Cover Model Contest board on Pinterest.

Door Prize
Hot Ride (ebook) by Kelly Jamieson

Daily Prizes
(Prizes will be awarded throughout the day to registered participants - Each prize listed below is a separate gift, which means there will be as many winners for today as prizes listed.)

Fourth and Goal (print) by Jami Davenport
Holiday Affair (ebook) by Annie Seaton
A Night of Southern Comfort (ebook) by Robin Covington
Baer Truth (ebook) by Linda McMaken
Under the Moon (print) by Natalie Damschroder
Worth the Risk (ebook) by Robin Bielman
Just a Kiss (ebook available on release day 10/30) by Erin Nicholas
Yes...My Master (print) by Justus Roux 
The Sparrow and The Hawk (print) by Meg Lacey
The Murder King's Woman (ebook) by Jamie Leigh Hansen
Oceans Between Us (ebook) by Helen Scott Taylor
Ruby Red (ebook) by Serena Zane
All the Right Moves (print) by Tory Richards
Pleasure Me (print) by Monica Burns
Bodygurads in Bed (print) by Lucy Monroe

*All prize winners will be announced in a single post on Sunday!*
No attendee shall be awarded more than 1 Blog Post Prize


And in other news....
Buy the book

Not Just the Greek's Wife has been out for a week and has received some amazing reviews.  Take a look at this reader review:

I loved reading this story! It had everything that I love about Lucy Monroe's books! A super Alpha male, a heroine who was in love with her man..and a conflict that took her away from him.Lucy knows how to write great love stories with Happily Ever Afters that make me feel great after reading them. 



36 comments:

Dannyfiredragon said...

Good morning Lucy and everyone else! Looking forward to have a lot of fun this week.

Beth said...

Good Morning

Beth said...

Good Morning

Neomie Lemke said...

Morning. Looking forward to the blog post from Annie Seaton. Her books look like great reads!

Sherri W. said...

Good Morning! Today, I'll be popping in and out as I have to go to that "real" job and then to a prior commitment.

But it looks like we will be able to catch up on posts and everything that we miss. So I hope not to miss much.

Shelly said...

Looking forward to today's activities!!

e31abf82-114d-11e2-b5f2-000f20980440 said...

Good morning can't for Annie Seaton's blog

Valerie said...

Good morning! So much going on today, what a great kick off to ORR. Hope everyone has a blast! :)

Valerie said...

Good morning! So much going on today, what a great kick off to ORR. Hope everyone has a blast! :)

Lettetia Elsasser said...

The day is finally here! I am looking forward to all of the week's activities. In the midst of canning tomatoes I will be watching the day's events.

Beth said...

I just realized that the email address that I am using through google isn't the one I used to register UGH the one I used to register bethreimer @ verizon dot net Thanks BethR

Annie Seaton said...

HI Lucy
I'm here and ready to guest blog. Where is everybody?
Annie

Annie Seaton said...

Woops.. looks like I am early! That's me! Never late! 1.36am over here in Australia. Looks like I messed up the time conversion. BRB :)

Shelly said...

I'm still here!

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

Good Morning Lucy! Loving the online retreat idea!

Jan Douglas said...

Good Morning!!!

Jan Douglas said...

Good Morning!

Mybradybunch6 said...

This is a new thing for me. WOW, I think I am going to like this. Thanks Lucy for throwing this together.

Valerie said...

I just realized the same thing about the email. I forgot that google uses my gmail and I use my msn.com account. Lol

Valerie said...

I just realized the same thing about the email. I forgot that google uses my gmail and I use my msn.com account. Lol

Lucy Monroe said...

Morning, all! So great to see you! Isn't this amazing? I'm loving your responses here and on the other blog posts. Don't forget to vote for your favorite Cover Model! :)

mary f said...

This looks like it'll be fun Lucy. Thanks for putting this together.

Debby said...

Thanks for doing this. Hope to have the time.

Alyn said...

Good afternoon! I'm not a morning person at all.

Jane said...

Good afternoon all.

ladybirdrobi said...

Thanks for having this retreat Lucy looking forward to all the authors visiting.

lindseye said...

I'm glad I remembered to stop on today. Need to read all the posts.

Carol L. said...

Love this Lucy. Late getting here but having a blast going through the posts. I can only enter for prints as I can't read e-books on a reader or this computer but see a lot of amazing Authors here.
Carol L.

Judy F said...

Late to the party that's me. It sucks to work

Linda Henderson said...

It should be a great week.

Jen B. said...

Fudge, I have missed most of day 1! Now I have to go play catch up!

SusanR said...

I missed today. :(
Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to jump in.

Z said...

Good evening Lucy.
Thanks for the Online Readers Retreat, what fun. I can't be here all day so I was wondering if popping at night was ok. And darn it I registered but canna remember if I gave this name. Pooh oh well even if I didn't I'll still have fun visiting with everyone. Thank you again.
Z

June M. said...

Thanks so much for the great event...hopefully I will be able to join in earlier during the rest of the week.

flchen1 said...

What a week this is going to be, Lucy! Thank you so much for arranging this for us!

joder said...

I'm a bit late but the week's been awful. This party is just what I need

gogi1_2 AT yahoo DOT com