Monday, July 02, 2012

Watch Over Me - The Soundtrack

In reviewing my blogs for the Goddard project I came across this post and wondered how many of my readers knew there was a soundtrack to Watch Over Me.  I thought I'd repost this blog and share again the incredible soundtrack for Watch Over Me.
Originally posted 6/13/09
You read that right! A soundtrack for Watch Over Me.

Music is a huge part of my life and plays a significant role in my writing process, so is it any wonder that ever since buying the soundtrack Susan Elizabeth Phillips' son did for This Heart of Mine, I've wanted to have one made for one of my books? I still listen to that soundtrack and it brings back the great feelings I had when reading This Heart of Mine. Giving that same gift to my readers was a dream I wasn't sure how to realize.

Then, a couple of years ago, an amazing singer who was a friend of my sister's told me she'd do a soundtrack for Satisfaction Guaranteed, but time got away from her and the project never got past the planning stages. So, when DQ's boyfriend (now her wonderful, loving husband and my son in law) suggested a couple of his friends to do one for Watch Over Me, I was excited but not expecting too much. I guess I didn't want to get my hopes up. Man, sometimes it feels good to be wrong! LOL

I should have expected the world! Not only did fresh artists BBk and Image create an incredible five song soundtrack for Watch Over Me, but they sold me rights so I can allow my readers to download the music for FREE! I really wanted to do something special to say thank you to you all for supporting me through 45 books (now over 50) and this soundtrack is it. I hope you all enjoy listening to it as much as I have. In my opinion, it's absolutely fabulous! :)

You can listen to it and download it from my website (scroll down to downloads).

Mega hugs,
Lucy :)

Watch Over Me will be this week's giveaway in my 52 Week's of Romance. 

3 comments:

marybelle said...

Thank you. I was not aware.

Eli Yanti said...

thank you :)

Amy McKinney said...

I did not know about it. Thanks for sharing it with us