Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Heart of a Desert Warrior - In Bookstores now!


Heart of a Desert Warrior - In bookstores now!
Harlequin Presents #3071 - July 2012 
© By Lucy Monroe 
ISBN-10: 0373130775 
ISBN-13: 978-0373130771

The sheikh’s last challenge...
Stepping off his private jet, in his designer suit Sheikh Asad returns to his kingdom ready to secure his legacy. For beneath the starched white shirt beats the heart of a desert warrior!
Iris Carpenter barely recognizes the man standing before her, he’s even more magnificent than he was six years ago and even more dangerous. Especially when the searing heat of his eyes burns hotter than the fierce desert sun.
Iris can resist all she likes, but Asad knows it’s just a matter of time before the flame-haired temptress is back in his bed — where she belongs!




3 comments:

marybelle said...

I have just added HEART OF A DESERT WARRIOR to my wish list. Congrats, it looks amazing.

Judy said...

Loved it! The strong characters and exotic local drew me in and kept me there all the way to the end.

Amy McKinney said...

I got it when it first hit store shelves. With a active 20 month old I dont have much time to read. But it was such a great read I read it in 2 hours after she went to sleep for the night