Thursday, July 26, 2012

52 Week's of Romance by Lucy!


Week 30
Beach Blanket Bad Boys
with Seducing Tabby
by Lucy Monroe
Kensington Brava - June 2005
ISBN 0-7582-1094-9

Sun. Sand. Mind-blowing sex. Nothing like a little vacation with the bad boys. Get ready for six sizzling tales of love that will have you asking, “Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?”



Read this great reader review of Lucy's story, Seducing Tabby:

"Hi Lucy, I know you are busy writing, and I am very happy to hear that but I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed Seducing Tabby. After reading it, I think all women will wish they were shy, reserved bookstore owners who were lusted after by sexy English spies! It was a lovely story, and the sexual tension between the two was incredible. How you manage to convey so much emotion and attraction in such a short medium is evidence of your true talent. Thanx for the story, and for all the ones yet to be written. Now I'm off to start "Ready" which I found at B&N." ~ Stacy





Contest Question
(Please leave your answer in the comment section. Winners will be announced on Saturday. If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.)


Reading on vacation is one of the great benefits of being on vacation! Where is your favorite place to read your summer sizzles? the beach, at home, outside on the patio?

15 comments:

marybelle said...

Year round I love to read on my comfy couch. I have a table nearby for refreshments.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Debby said...

I set up the patio to read. It is so nice when I can do that.
debby236 at gmail dot com

penney said...

I like to read in my recliner with a glass of ice tea.
Penney
luvhistoricalromance(at)gmail(dot)com

bluegray said...

Outside on the porch, but my absolute fave is the beach!

Lory Lee said...

At home, outside our house under the shade of our huge tree. It's very refreshing, the problem is, I often get lulled to sleep. ;p

simonelorzz(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Carol L. said...

I always find more comfort in reading at home in my cozy chair and my Pepsi.Also have read the Beach during summer.
Carol L.
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Patricia said...

Where ever I happen to be. I keep a book or two with me at all times.
pasparks1(at)hotmail(dot)com

Lorna said...

In the summer like to read on my lounge chair or my swing in my backyard by the pool.

Lorna said...

In the summer like to read on my lounge chair or my swing in my backyard by the pool.

robertsonreads said...

In my lazy girl, with a glass of sweet tea, just chilling, as it has been extremely hot and humid.

Beth said...

Beach would be number one choice
Then home on the deck in my wicker rocker. Anywhere really that I can fit it in :)

Zippy said...

My husband stacked twoare huge rocks out at my barn under a big oak tree. I love to go out there to read and watch the horses graze. It so peaceful!
zipstersclue04@gmail.com

GladysMP said...

It is terribly hot here, so I find a shade tree, sit with a glass of iced tea and read with my beloved Lab, Buddy, to keep me company.

gladysmp @ att. net

Rosalina Rusli said...

love to read in my living room...

Jenn Clark said...

I love to read at the beach, but since that doesn't get to happy often enough, I love to read on my back deck. I'm close enough to the kids but far enough that the noise doesn't bother me.:)
theclarks816(at)gmail(dot)com