Thursday, July 19, 2012

52 Week's of Romance by Lucy!


Week 29
The Sheikh's Bartered Bride
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN-13: 9780373688227
March 2011 (North America)
Buy the book!

After a whirlwind courtship Sheikh Hakim bin Omar al Kadar proposes marriage. There are no declarations of love, but shy, innocent Catherine Benning has already fallen head-over-heels in love and she accepts…  After their wedding day – and night, when the sheikh claims his virgin wife – Catherine and Hakim travel to his desert kingdom.  Catherine discovers that this is no love match for Hakim – he’s bought her!

Contest Question
Lucy has published several Harlequin Presents books, leave a comment and to tell Lucy which HP book is your favorite and why.

(Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.)




6 comments:

Laney4 said...

I devoured FORBIDDEN: THE BILLIONAIRE'S VIRGIN PRINCESS. Liked the unexpected ending ... felt the conflict/tension throughout ... liked use of present-day/latter-day storylines throughout ... couldn't read it fast enough.
I must say, though, that I haven't read many LM books yet, but I'm working on it!

marybelle said...

A friend sent me, quite a while ago now, BLACKMAILED INTO MARRIAGE. I should read more of the Harlequin Presents.

Beth said...

His Royal Love-Child
because I believe it was the first Lucy Monroe book I read

Amy McKinney said...

My favorite HP by Lucy is The Italian's Suitable Wife. I love how Gianna was in love with Enrico but Enrico was blind to the fact and that he looked on her as a little sister until her finally took the blinders off his eyes after his accident. The unrequlented love storyline gets me everytime

Judy said...

Blackmailed Into Marriage was just...wow. I really hated having to choose only one though. I can never stop reading at just one. :-)

robertsonreads said...

I loved The Greeks Pregnant Lover. The story between Piper and Zypher was touching, I cried.
Also, it was your 25 publication with HP.