Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Weekly Blog Contest - June

Heart of a Desert Warrior

By Lucy Monroe

Harlequin Presents #3071 - July 2012
ISBN-10: 0373130775
ISBN-13: 978-0373130771

Buy the book:




Contest Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.

Bronwen Evans was my guest last Friday.  She shared about her latest release, an Invitation to Scandal.  It is so much fun getting to know new people.  What did Bronwen say was her favorite subject when she was in school?


11 comments:

marybelle said...

History: I always enjoyed it at school too.

Debby said...

History was her favorite subject.

Donna said...

History. History was one of my favorite subjects at school too. Mostly because I got to read in class.

1_trouble@msn.com

Unknown said...

Bronwen said history was one of her favorite subjects. nurani2930@yahoo.com

dstoutholcomb said...

History. I love it, too--my minor in college.

dholcomb1 @ aol dot com

Laney4 said...

History. Wasn't one of MY favorite subjects, I must say. I was more into math....

patches22 said...

hi lucy, it was history that was my favorite subject too....

CrystalGB said...

History. :)

Sonali said...

Hi Lucy

History was her favourite subject but unfortunately i have never really enjoyed it :D

sonalinaicker@hotmail.com

-Sonali

Joyce M. said...

History. Must admit I almost always hated history.

Amy McKinney said...

History was her favorite subject