Thursday, June 07, 2012

52 Weeks of Romance by Lucy Monroe!

Week 23's Featured Book
Wedding Vow of Revenge
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN#0-3731-2526-2
March 2006 North America





The instant Angelo Gordon sees stunning model Tara Peters he’s certain she will share his bed. But her innocent beauty isn't the only thing that attracts him – he’s out for revenge...

Tara is not an easy conquest. When she pushes Angelo away he realizes the only way he can have her is if he plays a very different game. And Angelo is happy to up the stakes – he’ll take the ultimate revenge – marriage!

What Readers are saying about Wedding Vow of Revenge:

"I read "Wedding Vow Of Revenge" in my free time. I loved it. Dang you're good Lucy. Keep at it. Whatever you write we will all read. Cheers." ~ Mark

"I haven't bought a Harlequin Presents since I first discovered the "Romance" genre in the 1980's. But this was to good to pass on...a wonderful book, beautifully written. I couldn't put it down. Good thing I had the next day of from work, and I could sleep in...Thanks." ~ Cindy



Contest Question
(Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.)



Wedding Vow of Revenge was a best selling book.  The book it top lists for several weeks.  Name one of the lists Wedding Vow of Revenge was on and for how many weeks. 


13 comments:

Laurie G said...

Nielson Bookscan's 100 Top Selling Romance - 4 weeks

Laurie G said...

OOPS forgot email address

johns lake at usa dot com

Laney4 said...

Waldenbooks Top 10 Series Romance - 2 weeks
seytype at hotmail dot com

Estella said...

Nielson Bookscan's 100 Top Selling Romance--4 weeks

kissinoak at frontier dot com

Debby said...

Nielson Bookscan's 100 top Selling Romance

marybelle said...

Nielson Bookscan's 100 Top Selling Romance - 4 weeks

Beth said...

Nielson Bookscan's 100 Top Selling Romance - 4 weeks

beth reimer at verizon dot net

there isn't a dot between the first and last name

CrystalGB said...

Nielson Bookscan's 100 Top Selling Romance--4 weeks

Mon_Cherie said...

Waldenbooks Top 10 Series Romance - 2 weeks
sweepingnews(at)gmail(dot)com

Eli Yanti said...

Nielson Bookscan's 100 Top Selling Romance--4 weeks

eli_y83@yahoo.com

~ * Jenni * ~ said...

It hit USA and National Bestselling list. Thanks for a great read Lucy. I have always enjoyed your books.

~ * Jenni * ~ said...

I'm sorry, I forgot to include my email, it is: jennisistable@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Amazon's Top 10 Selling Series Romance List - UK
I don't know how long it was up there.
kathleenyohanna(at)hotmail.com