Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May Retro Release!

Watch Over Me
Book 4 in The Goddard Project series

Trade Paperback
Kensington Brava - June 2009
ISBN-10: 0758229178
ISBN-13: 978-0758229175

MISSION: IRRESISTIBLE

Super spy Mykola Chernichenko comes from a family of geniuses, and though he's no idiot himself, he'd rather be where the action is than analyze it to death. That's why his vacation has just been cut short by a call to get two of his siblings out of some serious trouble—while protecting a nerdy scientist who's latest project could change the world...and get her killed.

The guy who'd rather act than think guarding an egghead in a lab coat? Myk would appreciate the irony more if he weren't so busy trying to figure out how, exactly, to get under said lab coat. Because Lana Ericson just happens to be the hottest thing working the scientific method since, well, ever. Myk has a feeling Lana's laser-like focus would translate to something equally intense in the bedroom. And if she's as curious about him, Myk might just be willing to donate his body to science—each and every night...


Buy the book. 



Contest Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.

Memorial Day marks the start of the summer release season.  I'm super excited about this summer as I have three books coming out.  The first new release will be out in July, Heart of a Desert Warrior (Harlequin Presents).  It is sure to spark that sizzle in your summer reading TBR pile!  I can read anywhere, but I love sitting out on the back deck with a great book.  Yes, believe it or not, we do get a few days of good weather here in the Northwest to sit outside and read!  What is your favorite spot to dive into your summer reading?

15 comments:

Judy said...

My air conditioned bedroom. :-)

Quilt Lady said...

Usually on my recling couch! It gets to hot to read outside here.

bluegray said...

First - the beach, second - my porch.

chey said...

On the back deck. (weather permitting)

Debby said...

I like to read on my deck next to the pool.

Fannie said...

I usually read on the couch or somewhere by the water. It is so peaceful near water.

2kasmom said...

Anywhere inside with the A/C on full blast! Usually... on my bed with the good pillows helping me to relax and read.

2kasmom said...

Anywhere inside with the A/C on full blast! Usually... on my bed with the good pillows helping me to relax and read.

Tina said...

I like to read sitting on my couch in my living room with the A/C on, once in a while I go outside to sit on my front step. I'm easy to please, most of the time I can read anywhere.
purpleunicorn19(at)yahoo(dot)com

mrswright82 said...

I can read anywhere...but I love to read sitting on the couch with the windows open listening to it rain...unfortunately we got stationed in Utah a couple of years ago...so we don't get a lot of rain anymore! :)

marybelle said...

My comfy old couch of course!!

E Edgerton said...

I have 3 favorites depending on my mood - my favorite recliner, my bedroom or my den.

Donna said...

I can read anywhere but usually it is in the living room or out on the carport.

lisamattiocco said...

I like to read indoors by the window.

Lorna said...

I like to read on the deck of my mother's cabin. If it's raining, I like to curl up in front of the fireplace at the cabin with a good reading light.