Thursday, May 17, 2012

52 Weeks of Romance From Lucy Monroe!


Week 20's Featured Book
His Royal Love Child

by Lucy Monroe
ISBN 0373125410





Great Reviews from you, my readers....
"Well, Lucy has done it again. His Royal Love-Child is another fantastic, passionate, sexy 5 star read. The Chemistry between Marcello and Danette was wonderful and I love the secondary storyline of King Vincente and Flavia. I can hardly wait to read Claudio and Therese story and find out what happens with Vincente and Flavia." ~ Amy

"Ms. Monroe - I have been a reader of Harlequin Presents for many years now and this is the first time I have contacted an author. I just wanted to say, how much I really enjoyed your book and I loved both characters a great deal and found myself very animated as I read the book. I really like when a male character is not afraid to take physical care of his lady love. Although a prince, Marcello did not shy away from caring for Danette and to stand up for her against his father. We all love it when those we love are not afraid to show it. Thanks for a great book." - Michelle


Contest Question
(Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.)



His Royal Love Child is the second book in a trilogy.  What are the names of the books 
that come before and after this one?


5 comments:

marybelle said...

The Prince's Virgin Wife

and

The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain

Debby said...

The Prince's Virgin Wife and The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain

debby236 at gmail dot com

Quilt Lady said...

The Prince's Virgin Wife and The Scorsolini Marriage Bargin. I tried to post these yesterday morning but he comments were not open.

Laney4 said...

I too tried to post these yesterday; I'm glad it got sorted out. Thank you once again for being so generous with your readers, Lucy!
The answer you require is THE PRINCE'S VIRGIN WIFE and THE SCORSOLINI MARRIAGE BARGAIN.

Carol L. said...

Theyb are #1--The Prince's Virgin Wife and #3 The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com