Thursday, May 10, 2012

52 Weeks for Romance from Lucy Monroe!


Week 19's Featured Book
Annabelle's Courtship

by Lucy Monroe
E-book
Samhain Publishing - September 2007
ISBN 1-59998-539-X
Trade Paperback
Samhain Publishing - October 2008
ISBN-10: 1599987740
ISBN-13: 978-1599987743









Contest Question
(Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.)



On Monday, Lucy posted a little extra about writing Annabelle's Courtship.  What was one thing she stated as her reason for loving this book so much?


13 comments:

Laurie G said...

Lucy stated that SHE WROTE IT FOR HERSELF AND IT PUT HER IN A GOOD MOOD. She was a nicer person to her husband and family. She was sexually happy too.

johnslake at usa dot com

Estella said...

She wrote it just for herself.

Lorna said...

She wrote it for herself without a timeline.

I quite like the video clip!!! Now I can't wait to read the book :-)

Unknown said...

She was wrote it just for herself with a deadline or a particular publisher. She had a story to tell.

rw313(at)bellsouth(dot)com

Sue G. said...

She wrote "The thing is I had so much fun with that book, writing it just for me. Not for a deadline, not for a particular publisher, just because I’d dreamt up these characters and could no more hold back from telling their story than I could from breathing."

Debby said...

It must be nice to write something just for yourself and no one else.

lorimeehan said...

She wrote it for herself and no one else.
lorimeehan1@aol.com

CatsMeow said...

One of the reasons she loves this book, and I must say I am in complete agreement, there's nothing sexier than a super studly, oh so stubborn laird. Thanks for the contest.
Cathy
ccr0816@gmail.com

CatsMeow said...

One of the reasons she loves this book, and I must say I am in complete agreement, there's nothing sexier than a super studly, oh so stubborn laird. Thanks for the contest.
Cathy
ccr0816@gmail.com

marybelle said...

"I had so much fun with that book, writing it just for me. Not for a deadline, not for a particular publisher"

Sounds good!!

Carol L. said...

Lucky loved writing this book because she was writing it for herself. Not for a deadline or a publisher. But for her.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Rose said...

Lucy enjoyed writing this book because it was not done to meet a deadline, it was just for the joy of writing. Thanks.
bonnieblue at wowway dot coom

girlygirlhoosier52 said...

She wrote it just for herself. I loved the video clip!!! Thanks for the contest! Got anything else that just popped into your mind & you just had to put that story on paper!!???