Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekly Contest Winners!


Weekly Contest Winners!

The Sheikh's Bartered Bride
Congratulations Debby you will receive a copy of Lucy's Monroe's Moon Craving.  Please email me with your name and address so I can get your prize in the mail. 



52 Weeks of Romance from Lucy  

Congratulations Lynn R. you will receive a copy of Lucy's Monroe's book And Able. Please email me with your name and address so I can get your prize in the mail. 


Reader Fitness Challenge - Week 2 Winners
If you are a winner, you do not have to do anything (except maybe thank your giver  ). Your prize will be shipped (emailed in case of eBook) directly to the address provided on your registration form. Carolyn will be contacting prize givers with your mailing address this week.

Jennifer Dittrich
Fitness DVD by Lucy Monroe

Laurel Newberry
Anything You Want from Erin Nicholas

Tash Nordstrand
A Desperate Journey from Debra Parmley

Samantha Hodges
A Book from Mary Wine

Mary Jo Taylor
eBook of choice (backlist) from Kate Davies

Jannielu De Paz
The Greek's Pregnant Lover from Lucy Monroe


Terms:

Prizes cannot be substituted or exchanged. If the prize is lost in the mail or customs, the giver cannot be held responsible and will not be shipping out replacement prizes.

Please do not contact me or the giver about not receiving the prize until a full thirty days have passed from today.  I can't tell you the number of people who have contacted me over the years about a "lost" prize only to have it arrive the day after I asked my PA to take some of her very limited time in my office (I'm not Nora Roberts - my staff is small and all work very part-time) to look into it. Which is why I've had to follow in many other author's footsteps and institute the 30 day rule. 

Congratulations to all the winners!