Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April's Retro Release!

MOON CRAVING
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN-10: 0425233049
ISBN-13: 978-0425233047
A Children of the Moon Novel #2
Paranormal Historical Werewolf
Berkley Sensation - February 2010

A reader review
This is the first book I’ve read by Lucy Monroe and I enjoyed it immensely. While it is definitely a paranormal historical, with the Chrechte shape-shifting from human to wolf, I found the paranormal elements to be light with the love story being the primary focus of the book. As a bonus, it’s set in medieval Scotland, one of my favorite locations and periods. I found Abigail’s ability to function in a hearing world believable and was glad Monroe injected realism by not making it too easy for her. The interactions between Talorc and his inner wolf were fascinating and, again, totally believable to me. I enjoyed the humorous touches, such as Abigail’s misunderstanding of the word “mate”, and the sigh-worthy, emotional and very sensuous love scenes between Abigail and Talorc.  The Romance Dish

Buy the book. 



Contest Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.  

Last week Erin Nicholas blogged with us and shared her thoughts on books that follow up on secondary characters.  Her newest release, Everything You've Got, is a follow up book to which 2011 release?

12 comments:

marybelle said...

ANYTHING YOU WANT - of course.

Carol L. said...

It's the follow up to Anything You Want. Thanks for the opportunity.
Carol L.
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Estella said...

Anything You Want

Lostime4me said...

It is "Anything You Want"

Love your books...love to win things...this is a new thing for me (winning) lol Thanks for the chance.
lostime4me (at) msn (dot) com

Stacey Krug said...

It's the follow up to Anything You Want.

misskallie2000 said...

It is the follow up to "Anything You Want".
Enjoyed her review last week. Thanks for the opportunity to enter giveaway.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Tina said...

Erin's new book is a follow up to "Anything You Want". I love her books and she herself has a wonderful personality.
purpleunicorn19(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lorna said...

Anything You Want!

Barbara said...

'Everything You've Got' is a follow up book to 'ANYTHING YOU WANT'. Thx for this giveaway op! :)

barbbattaglia @ yahoo.com

flchen1 said...

It's a follow up to Anything You Want, which was also fabulous :)

Thanks, Lucy!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

scarlett said...

Anything You Want is the book before Everything You've Got. Thanks! Hope I'm the winner!!

Shadow said...

The answer: Anything You Want. I love her books. There very good! Thanks!