Thursday, April 19, 2012

52 Weeks of Romance from Lucy Monroe!


Week 16's Featured Book


And Able
by Lucy Monroe

3rd Book in Mercenary Trilogy Ready, Willing and And Able
Trade Paperback
Kensington Brava - May 2006
ISBN 0-7582-1176-7
Mass Market Paperback - September 2008
ISBN-10: 0758211775
ISBN-13: 978-0758211774

ISBN-13: 978-0758208767




What readers said about the trilogy....
"Oh, Lucy, I loved it! It was sad to see the trilogy end because I loved them all so much, but it was a wonderful ending. Hotwire was every bit as tortured as Nitro, and I adored him. Clare was amazing - I loved her stubborn streak. A+++" ~ Stacy

"Ohhhh, and I finished ...and Able this week and it was sooooo good! It made me want to read all three books in the series over again in a row:) I'm sure the book you're working on now will be just as good, deadline dementia or not!" ~ Michelle


"I just finished reading your books Ready, Willing, & And Able. I love all the characters. I could not put the books down and felt I really knew these people. And Able just arrived from my book club yesterday and I have already finished it. What do you have coming out next?" ~ Robin
Click to watch Book Trailer ~ Buy the book.

Contest Question
(Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.)



And Able is the 3rd and final book in the Mercenary Trilogy.  It tells the story of which two characters?


9 comments:

marybelle said...

Claire Sharp & Brett Adams

CrystalGB said...

Claire Sharp and Brett Adams Sounds good.

bluegray said...

Claire Sharp and ex-mercenary Brett Adams!

Lynn R. said...

Brett Adams and Claire Sharp are the main charactors in "and Able."

Want a great idea for your blog!!

Thanks!

Later,

Lynn
lwrettig@uwalumni.com

Debby said...

Brett Adams and Claire Sharp
debby236 at gmail dot com

Carol L. said...

A new series for me :) Now I can read all 3 back to back. The two characters are of course Claire Sharp and Brett Adams,.
Carol L
Lucky4750@aol.com

Laurie G said...

Brett Adams and Claire Sharp


johnslake@usa.com

Beth said...

Claire Sharp & Brett Adams

bamagurlforever said...

Claire Sharp and ex-mercenary Brett Adams

foreverbama@gmail