Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Retro Release Contest!

March Retro Release - Have you read this book yet?  If not, here's your chance to win your own copy!


The Sheikh's Bartered Bride by Lucy Monroe
By Lucy Monroe
Harlequin Showcase - March 2011
ISBN-13: 978-0-373-68822-7
Originally Harlequin Presents - February 2005
ISBN 0-373-12447-3
© 2005 Lucy Monroe



Once again Lucy Monroe shows why she is gaining more and more fans with each book. The Sheikh's Bartered Bride will tug at your heartstrings in a way that only Ms Monroe can do. It will definitely heat up your cold winter nights. ~ The Best Reviews



Click here to purchase this book.

Contest Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.    






23 comments:

TashNz said...

Hi guys, um I cant work out the question :)

bluegray said...

Hello?

Estella said...

Do not see a question.

Patti P said...

I didn't see a question other than have you read this book. I haven't but I'd like to. I will look later and see if i missed something.
Musicalfrog at comcast dot net

Patti P said...

I didn't see a question other than have you read this book. I haven't but I'd like to. I will look later and see if i missed something.
Musicalfrog at comcast dot net

Debby said...

I did not see a question. I have not read this book
debby236 at gmail dot com

chey said...

I didn't see a question. I haven't read the book.
chey127 at hotmail dot com

Laney4 said...

It's unanimous. No question so no answer, but thanks for the offer!
seytype at hotmail dot com

Sheree said...

It is a head-scratcher.

ironss [at] gmail [dot] com

Betty Hamilton said...

Sounds like a really good book. I'm looking forward to reading it!! TY for the contest and the opportunity to win a copy.

dawn said...

I love your books and would love to win a copy <3

Ingrid said...

Would love to win your Book, please add me to your Contest.

ingrids62448(at)yahoo(dot)com

bamagurlforever said...

Thanks for the contest! Looks like a good read.

bamaforever @ hotmail.com

marybelle said...

I have not read "The Sheikh's Bartered Bride" yet. Cheers!!

Laurie G said...

Hi Lucy ,

No I have not had the pleasure of reading "The Sheikh's Bartered Bride" yet.

johnslake@usa.com

Zippy said...

I would love to win! Thanks.
zipstersclue04@gmail.com

Kathryn Merkel said...

Oops, something appears to be missing. Would love the chance to read The Sheikh's Bartered Bride, so I hope this counts as an entry.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

Nova said...

hi, lucy! i have not read this book.
sparkle40175@hotmail.com

Carol L. said...

I don't see a question either. But I haven't read the book yet but would love to. Thanks for the opportunity.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Lorna said...

LOL! I saw your facebook comment about forgetting the question!

Penny S said...

Lol, I like the easy questions. Have enjoyed your books and I'm sure that I will enjoy this one if I win it.

jachmilli said...

The number of parents that choose to enroll their child online for home schooling is expanding.


how to home school

flchen1 said...

Ah, who can resist sheikhs? :) Thanks, Lucy!

f dot chen at comcast dot net