Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Retro Release Contest!

March Retro Release - Have you read this book yet?  If not, here's your chance to win your own copy!


The Sheikh's Bartered Bride by Lucy Monroe
By Lucy Monroe
Harlequin Showcase - March 2011
ISBN-13: 978-0-373-68822-7
Originally Harlequin Presents - February 2005
ISBN 0-373-12447-3
© 2005 Lucy Monroe



A reader review....
"I have just read your book The Sheikhs Bartered Bride, and I just had to write to tell you how much I loved it. It was like being on an emotional roller coaster, but so well worth it, I just loved the way you had written it. You could visualize everything from the characters down to the tents in the desert. So I have to say thank you for writing such a great book, and I look forward to reading more of your books, and if they're anything like this one I can't wait. You have give me hope that at 31 I may yet find the man of my dreams, so again thank you! Here's to more romance in the world and men like Hakim." ~ Clare from England (NB: From Lucy...it was so special sharing this letter because I remember feeling exactly as Clare did...receiving hope from romance and an assurance that there were "good men out there" because fiction, or not...someone had written about them. I am now married to my "alpha at the end of the book" and will never forget the gift of hope romance brought into my own life.)

Click here to purchase this book.

Contest Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.    

This book takes place in the imaginary Middle Eastern Country of Kadar, what American city does the book also take place? 



25 comments:

TashNz said...

Hi there :) Seattle :)

Tamsyn said...

Answer is Seattle.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Tamsyn/international
tamsyn5(at)yahoo(dot)com

CrystalGB said...

Seattle. Sounds great. :)

Carol L. said...

It's Seattle. Story sounds fascinating.
Thanks for the chance.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Lostime4me said...

The other city is Seattle
p_keeler [at] att [dot] net

Lostime4me said...

The other city is Seattle
p_keeler [at] att [dot] net

Nova said...

hi Lucy. the answer is Seattle.
sparkle40175@hotmail.com

Shadow said...

sounds like an awesome story! the answer is seattle. thanks!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Zandi said...

It's Seattle. This story really sounds fascinating and interesting. THANKS, LUCY!

Estella said...

Seattle

Debby said...

Seattle.
debby236 at gmail dot com

chey said...

Seattle.
chey127 at hotmail dot com

Jennifer Mathis said...

seattle

meandi09@yahoo.com

Amy said...

seattle

amy.marie@live.ca

Tina said...

Seattle
purpleunicorn19(at)yahoo(dot)com

marybelle said...

SEATTLE

Laurie G said...

Your story also takes place in the beautiful city of Seattle, WA.

johnslake at usa dot com

ckinney said...

Hi Lucy,

It takes place in Seattle, WA.
Pick me, pick me! LOL :)

Baby Girl said...

Seattle Washington :)

DolphinBaby1369@aol.com

Kathryn Merkel said...

Seattle is the American City in the book.

Kathryn
drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

Zippy said...

Seattle zipstersclue04@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway!!

Moran V said...

Seattle.

It was such a good book and I reread it a few times since it first came out.

Laney4 said...

Hey there, Lucy.
Seattle.
"I love me my sheikh stories."

jachmilli said...

The most neglected place and probably one of the most informational, next only to a library, is the museum.

how to home school

jachmilli said...

The most neglected place and probably one of the most informational, next only to a library, is the museum.

how to home school