Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Retro Release February Contest!

February's Retro Release is out one day early!  Do you have this book yet?


MOON BURNING
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN-10: 0425239802
ISBN-13: 978-0425239803
A Children of the Moon Novel #3
Paranormal Historical Werewolf
Berkley Sensation - February 2011
Children of the Moon Website

Bestselling author Lucy Monroe returns to her hugely popular paranormal world where a woman falls under the spell of the beast who is her one true enemy...

Barr never asked to be made laird over the struggling Donegal clan, or leader of its werewolf pack. But he'll do his duty and although he hasn’t yet found his mate, he hopes she will be among his people. He expects his new role to be difficult; he doesn't expect to discover a naked woman in the forest whose memory is as fragile as her human body—her delectable, all too appealing body. Could this woman be his true mate?

On a mission to save her people from extinction, Sabrine pretends she has no memory in order to gain access to her enemy: the Donegal clan. A raven shifter, she is determined to retrieve the sacred stone that rightfully belongs to her people. But soon she’ll be engulfed in her burning desire and growing love for Barr—and the dangerous and inescapable secrets destined to keep them apart...

Click here to purchase this book.

Contest Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.    

Spring is just around the corner, it will be bathing suit weather before we know it!  You can get ready for spring and summer weather by participating in my first ever Reader Fitness Challenge.  Check out the details on my website.  Today's blog questions is, when does registration begin for Reader Fitness Challenge?



18 comments:

marybelle said...

I don't have MOON BURNING yet, but I must. To begin, the cover is truly delicious. I do have it on my wish list. I don't need food right?

Quilt Lady said...

I don't have this book yet but won it last week can't wait, doing the happy dance.

mel said...

awesome! Gonna add to my wish list incase I dont win:) Reader Fitness Challenge begins March 18th @ 12am!!!!:)

melodiconner.flakes@yahoo.com

zookeeper78usa said...

On my BIRTHDAY!!!! March 18th :)
zookeeper78usa1@yahoo.come
Marjorie Dowden

catslady said...

No, but I'd love to read it and what a gorgeous cover. March 18th for the Reader Fitness Challenge.

catslady5(at)aol.com

Estella said...

March 18 at 12 am.

kissinoak at frontier dot com

chey said...

MARCH 18 is the date it goes live.

chey127 at hotmail dot com

Zandi said...

The registration begins on March 18 at 12 AM for the Readers Fitness Challenge! I do not have your book, MOON BURNING yet, and I absolutely love paranormal werewolf novels!

Debby said...

It begins March 18. I need to look closely at this one.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Pamk said...

yeah it goes live on March 18 Might have to enter this one. I am trying to lose weight too. So we'll see.

marybelle said...

The question is up. It wasn't when I commented yesterday. The answer is March 18th - 12am.

Carol L. said...

love this cover. I don't have it yet. March 18th is the start date for Reader's Fitness Challenge. Thanks for the chance.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Lorna said...

March 18th!

Christine said...

Unfortunately I haven't read this book YET! But it's definitely on my To buy list. The Reader Fitness Challenge begins March 18th at 12am

cms72023@gmail.com

Tina said...

Reader Fitness Challenge begins March 18, that's easy to remember it's my 23rd wedding anniversary!
purpleunicorn19(at)yahoo.com

Jen D. said...

The Reader Fitness Challenge online registration begins on March 18!
jendgrimm@gmail.com

Christy said...

Online Registration Form - LINK WILL GO LIVE MARCH 18. Sounds great! christina_92 at yahoo.com

nrobak said...

march 18 nrobak101@hotmail.com