Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Retro Release February Contest!

February's Retro Release -  Do you have this book yet?

MOON BURNING
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN-10: 0425239802
ISBN-13: 978-0425239803
A Children of the Moon Novel #3
Paranormal Historical Werewolf
Berkley Sensation - February 2011
Children of the Moon Website


"Ms. Monroe is an incredible author. I love how she develops such memorable characters, while making me want to wrap my hands around the next installment to her series as soon as possible." - Two Lips Reviews

Click here to purchase this book.

Contest Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.

Last Friday, Bella Andre shared with my readers her newest book, Can't Help Falling in Love.  This book is part of a series on the Sullivan boys.  Can't Help Falling in Love tells the story of which Sullivan bad boy?

13 comments:

Kathryn Merkel said...

Can't Help Falling In Love tells Gabe Sullivan's story.

catslady said...

This is about Gabe Sullivan. And, no, I have read this book as yet but would love to.

chey said...

This is Gabe Sullivan's story.
chey127at hotmail dot com

Debby said...

This is Gabe Sullivan'
s story. I wish I had read it.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Estella said...

Gabe Sullivan's story

kissinoak at frontier dot com

Quilt Lady said...

Its Gabe Sullivan's story.

Shelley B said...

It's Gabe's story.
srbagby50@gmail.com

marybelle said...

Gabe Sullivan

Zippy said...

Gabe sullivans story

Zippy said...

Gabe sullivans story

Carol L. said...

It's Gabe Sullivan in Can't Help Falling In Love. A series I have on my TRL.
Carol L
lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Christy said...

It is Gabe Sullivan's story. Thanks christina_92 at yahoo.com

Betty Hamilton said...

It tells the story of Gabe Sullivan.