Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Retro Release February Contest!

February's Retro Release -  Do you have this book yet?


MOON BURNING
by Lucy Monroe
ISBN-10: 0425239802
ISBN-13: 978-0425239803
A Children of the Moon Novel #3
Paranormal Historical Werewolf
Berkley Sensation - February 2011
Children of the Moon Website

Check out this review by Miranda
Reviewed for Joyfully Reviewed


Action, passion and a clever plot make Moon Burning a sizzling story! Barr and Sabrine are like star-crossed lovers fated to be together and yet they are born enemies. The scenes between them are overflowing with skyrocketing fireworks. Whether they are arguing or making up these two know how to turn the heat up a notch. Sabrine and Barr are both fierce characters and they bring their strong wills to the relationship making for some interesting situations. The story underlying the relationship is fast-paced and intriguing. It is easy to be drawn to the characters and the situations they are facing. Lucy Monroe's storytelling is suave and exciting. This is my first Children of the Moon novel and I can't wait to read the next. It's not necessary to have read the first two novels to enjoy Moon Burning.


Click here to purchase this book.

Contest Question:
Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.    




"Don't pray for patience or you're going to get opportunities to be patient," seeking to be less in control leads to the same thing.

In Lucy's blog post last Monday, she talked about being a control freak and how she has worked to overcome it in her writing and in her family.  What is one thing you like to control?


21 comments:

Laney4 said...

My weight ... but it isn't working for me yet, LOL!

bluegray said...

My finances.

Estella said...

My finances.

kissinoak at frontier dot com

DandWH said...

I hate being with out transportation. I like to be in control of where I'm going.

Darlene.
DandWH@aol.com

kittykat21 said...

i would like to control my obsession...reading!! haha once i pick up a wonderful book i can't put it down! i'm compelled to read all the way to the end!

pyookuu@gmail.com

Debby said...

For me it is my weight.
debby236 at gmail dot com

chey said...

I'd love to control my weight!
chey127 at hotmail dot com

Diane D - Florida said...

I would dearly love to control my obsession with cleaning my house. I feel guilty if I sit down and don't do anything. I always think that I should be cleaning one thing or another. I'm a Cleanaholic and I have a problem. HELP!!!

Many thanks for this opportunity.

dpd333 (at) aol dot com

Kathryn Merkel said...

I need to control my laundry. I've been doing my own laundry since I was a teenager & no one else can do it right. lol.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

Amy said...

everything!! my apperance, my actions, my driving (I am such a backseat driver!!), others driving, just my life in general!! XD

amy.marie@live.ca

Tina said...

I still like trying to control my kids even though they are both adults now.

marybelle said...

I guess I like to control keeping the house, clean, neat & tidy. I have been known to nag at the children.

Carol L. said...

I need to control my habit of letting things pile up when I'm lost in a good book. :)
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

Lorna said...

I would like to control the thermostat in the house when my husband and son are at home :-)

I turn it up - they turn it down.

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

What I read. it is hard for me to start reading new authors because of the ones I like so much. I re-read them a lot. LOL!

Christy said...

Well I'm a planner and have one of those family calendars. It has to be on the calendar or it don't happen. Thank goodness my kids are teenagers. christina_92 at yahoo.com

Jen D. said...

I like to control the grocery shopping! It is amazing how much junk can be bought when I am not there to keep control!

Diane D - Florida said...

Thank you Lucy. I was in the middle of cleaning my floor, when I saw this email pop up.

BiteMeAsh said...

My spending but its not working *lol*

GladysMP said...

I would like to control worrying about mistakes I made in the past and can't do anything about now. It is foolish,but I find myself doing it.