Thursday, February 16, 2012

52 Weeks of Romance from Lucy Monroe!


Week #7's Featured Book:
Take Me
by Lucy Monroe
Berkley Sensation 
October 2006
ISBN: 0425212211

"Ever since Lucy Monroe started this series I have been waiting for Jared's story, and TAKE ME more then makes up for the wait. Ms Monroe is one of the few authors who I will read no matter what she writes and TAKE ME is a good reason why. You do not have to read the first two books in this series in order to read TAKE ME, but after you finish you will be running to the store to get the other two." —Barb Hicks, The Best Reviews  (Click for the complete review.)


Contest Question
( Please leave your answer in the comment section.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.  If you leave your email address in your comment I will contact you regarding the prize otherwise you may check back on Saturday to see if you are the winner and email me.)



Take me is the third book in Lucy's Historical Trilogy.  The book transforms you to another time and place.  In what year is Take Me set? (hint: read the excerpt)



19 comments:

Moran V said...

Take Me is set in the year 1825.
The Langley Family Trilogy is one of my fav historical series and I hardly read historical romance but since I enjoyed your other books so much I had to give the series a chance and I'm so glad I read them.

CrystalGB said...

Take me is set in the summer of 1825. :)
Crystal816[at]hotmail[dot]com

catslady said...

Take me is in 1825. Historicals are my favorite genre and I enjoyed this excerpt! Thanks!

catslady5(at)aol.com

Quilt Lady said...

1825, Historical are my favorite read, but I read a little of everything.

quiltlady110 at gmail dot com

patches22 said...

Hi lucy, take me is set in the year 1825 :)

Estella said...

Take me is set in 1875.

kissinoak at frontier dot com

Zandi said...

TAKE ME is set in the year 1825. Historical romance are one of my favorite genres to read. Thanks!

bluegray said...

set in 1825

chey said...

Take Me is set in 1825.
I love historicals!
chey127 at hotmail dot com

Jen D. said...

Take me is set in 1825. I love reading trilogy and multiple series books...please keep them coming!
jendgrimm@gmail.com

Debby said...

It is set in 1825. Lots of neat research
debby236 at gmail dot com

Nova said...

HI Lucy! "Take Me" is set @ Ashton Manor, Summer - 1825...
thanks so much for a chance to win.
sparkle40175@hotmail.com

Kathryn Merkel said...

Take me is set in Summer - 1825

Sounds really good too.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

Betty Hamilton said...

1825. Thanks for the opportunity to win a copy... looks like a fun read!!

Amy said...

1825!!!
I love this series!!! This is the one book that from this series that I do not own!!!!

marybelle said...

1825

Lostime4me said...

It is set in1825. Thanks for a chance to win.

Laney4 said...

What year? 1825.
Historicals? I have only read a couple so far. I have preferred contemporaries, as they are quicker to read and easier to hold, but I'm learning that historicals have more detail to enjoy, so I'm looking forward to reading more of them too!

Patti P said...

It is set in 1825. I haven't read these yet but if Barb says they are good, they are going on my to read list.
Thank you!
Patti P
musicalfrog at comcast.net