Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guest Blog - Dani Harper


In my new paranormal series from Kensington-Brava, I've created a world in which werewolves live as humans among us, hiding in plain sight. They have jobs, pay bills, drive cars... they could be your neighbor, your boss, your banker. The only thing that's certain is that you will never, ever know. They call themselves Changelings and they regard their innate ability to become a wolf at will as a gift. This shapeshifting power complicates their lives, however, when love is involved!

Check out the book trailer for a quick overview of the series.


Changeling Moon and Changeling Dream came out earlier this year.Changeling Dawn has just been released this week (and I’m SO excited!). Readers will want to know that each story has been designed to stand alone, so it isn’t necessary to read the 3 books in order.

Here’s the back cover blurb for Changeling Dawn:

Werewolf, monster – those are the names given her kind by the humans who hate them. Kenzie Macleod has spent her whole life hiding what she is, and she’s not about to open up to any man, even one as powerfully attractive as wildlife expert Josh Talarkoteen. But legend says
that a Changeling cannot escape the call of her true mate, even in the wilderness of backcountry Alaska.

An isolated archeological site, a terrified Changeling cub, a secretive research center – as Kenzie and Josh face the ultimate betrayal, his obsidian eyes promise untold pleasure and hint at dark secrets of his own.

To find out more, visit my website at http://www.daniharper.com

Thanks so much, Lucy, for allowing me to share my new series! I hope you and your readers enjoy a lovely holiday season. And because December is a month of gifts and giving, I have a giveaway! Just leave a comment answering this question: Who’s your favorite paranormal character from books, TV or movies? plus an email address so you can be reached if you win. Residents of US and Canada are eligible to enter. I’ll draw the winner on Jan. 10th and the prize is a signed copy of one of my 3 Changeling books (reader’s choice) and a tote bag to put it in!

26 comments:

Debby said...

I really like Clay and Elena from Kelly Armstrong's series. I am willing to switch though. Happy New Year!
debby236 at gmail dot com

Judy said...

What a great book trailer! Lucy's Children of the Moon drew me into the paranormal world.

Anne said...

OMG! How can I pick just one?!?
Kate Daniels (magical ability) and Curran (lion shifter) from Ilona Andrews' series. For vampire it used to be Bill, now it's Eric from Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series.

I like Clay and Elena too and wish more of Armstrong's books were about them than the witches.

DANI HARPER said...

I love Clay and Elena too. Did you see Kelley Armstrong has a new book coming out, "Hidden", featuring this couple and their twins?

Kara D. said...

I love Elena & Clay as well but I love Lestat from Anne Rice's Interview with a Vampire !

Diane said...

My choice is Raphael and Elena from the Guild Hunters series by Nalini Singh.

Virginia said...

Great trailer. I guess my favorite paranormal would have to be Edward from the Twilight Series

alainala said...

that is TOUGH!! ill start with Nalini Singhs's characters... and go onto Gin from Jennifer esteps elemental assassin series.. and Kate Daniels from Ilona Andrews' series,, andd... Spike from Buffy!!

alainala AT hotmail DOT ca

catslady said...

That is hard but I'm going with Kathryne Kennedy's Elvin Series - so far Dominic and Cassandra and Giles and Cecily. Your series sounds exciting and I enjoyed your trailer.

CrystalGB said...

My favorite characters are Nalini Singh's Psi-Changeling characters, Keri Arthur's Riley Jensen and Rissa Jones, JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood.

Estella said...

My favorite is Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse series.

kissinoak at frontier dot com

chey said...

I like Clay and Elena too.
I also like Max from the Moonlight series by Nancy Gideon.

Lorna said...

My favourite is Lachlan Balmoral from Moon Awakening. It's the first paranormal book that I absolutely loved!
marklorna at shaw dot com

Di said...

I really like the character Mick St. John that Alex O'Loughlin played in Moonlight.
sallans d at yahoo dot com

Guest list said...

In today's life clubbing industry has been here for several decades, but the logistics and nightclub guest list management is still in many cases very “old school” and paper based. Zeguestlist a great tool that optimizes guest list management With an easy one touch check.

Lorna said...

What a pain to have advertising spam on a blog site. Seriously, what is that person/company thinking?

REGINA ROSS said...

Ash from Sherrilynn Kenyons dark-hunter series :)

reginamayross@gmail.com

Pamk said...

my all time favorite is Acheron from SK's book for the female and I love Elena from Kelly Armstrongs series for the female.
scrsbpal at yahoo dot com

Carol L. said...

I love Barrons from Karen Marie Moning's Fever series. I also love Acheron from Sherrilyn Kenyon.Then Lyon from Palmela Palmer's Ferals. So many. Happy New Year all.
+1 commenter
+1 follower-GFC- Lucky47

Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

dawnmomoffour said...

I think my favourites are Clay and Elena from Kelley Armstrong's "Women of the Otherworld" Series. I have so many but they are first to come to mind. Thank you so much for the giveaway! I so want to read the first two books, I've read the third one.
-Dawn aka dawnmomoffour
thedoyle6@rogers.com

joywright75 said...

I love damyn from vampire diaries, he's a young rob Lowe! I also love all your changelings! I would love to chose one but all the Macleod boys are beautiful inside and out!

Joy wright
joygasm01@hotmail.com

librarymom said...

It's hard to choose just one, but I do love Diana and Matthew from A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness! Thanks for the giveaway!
kpg813 at gmail dot com

Stacey said...

It's difficult to decide, but I have to say my favorite is Lucas from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series.

annalisa said...

I really like Elena and Clay from Kelley Armstrong's books. They were the couple that got me interested in reading werewolf stories. I was hooked after reading BITTEN. :)

TOPSAIL246(at)aol(dot)com

dawnmomoffour said...

Just curious as to who won. I can't find the winners name anywhere. Thanks so much!
-Dawn aka dawnmomoffour
thedoyle6@rogers.com

Lucy's Promo said...

Lots of you have been asking about the winner to Dani's contest. Dani chose her winner - Joy Wright. Thanks for checking back! Have a fabulous weekend.