Monday, October 17, 2011

Home and Catching Up

I'm still catching up, but I absolutely plan to blog about Hubcap and my amazing experiences in Europe complete with pictures!  Watch for it next Monday. :)  Until then, I just wanted to remind everyone that Harlequin is sponsoring it's More than Words contest again and you can read some great writing and vote for your favorite, helping the final winner...who will receive $15,000.  Amazing, huh???

If you get a chance to read and vote, please share your favorites in the comments so others will get an opportunity to hear about what could end up being a new favorite author!

Hugs,
Lucy

Hubcap & I in Rome

14 comments:

Maria D. said...

Great picture - the building behind you is amazing!

Judy said...

Welcome home! It looks like you two are having fun! The More Than Words program is great. I've discovered a number of amazing charities through this effort.

catslady said...

Can't wait to hear all about it and enjoy your pics.

Maureen said...

It sounds like a great trip and I'm looking forward to your pictures

Judy F said...

Great picture. Glad you are back home

Jane said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip and see the pics.

Laney4 said...

This was lovely. Now I am looking forward to seeing even more. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra Lynne said...

Lucy you look so happy! I look forward to seeing the pics on the blog! :)

marybelle said...

Ah Rome!!! I'm so envious.

REGINA ROSS said...

Welcome Home !!!

Tami Brothers said...

That is an awesome picture!

Anne said...

Winning 15K would be awesome, does the winner also get a book contract?

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks! And I love this contest too - it's just bigger, you know? With more scope to it. :)

shadow_kohler said...

Awesome picture! Beautiful building! I love it!