Friday, October 07, 2011

Book Release - Contest!

In celebration of the Mass Market Rerelease of The Spy Who Wants Me (Kensington Brava) this week on October 4th, I am hosting an additional contest to celebrate!

Contest is open Friday October 7th only!

The Spy Who Wants Me is the third book in The Goddard Project, leave me a comment to tell me one of your favorite scenes or characters from the series. The person with the best comment will win a copy of Deal with This.

Books in the Goddard Project

8 comments:

REGINA ROSS said...

my favorite is Mykola Chernichenko and my favorite part is in Watch Over Me in chapter 13,i love that chap the most, He tosses the pile of pillows off the bed,including a stuffed donald duck.Disneys bad boy ? Not in his world (i love that part)

catslady said...

Alas, I haven't read it (slinking away).

Maria D. said...

I'm afraid I haven't read it either:(

lidia said...

My favorite character is Mykola. :-) As for my favorite part -- there were so many that I can't choose just one without at least skimming through the book again.

erahime said...

Alas, I'm with a few of these people in that I hadn't read any of the Goddard Project.

Sorry, Lucy! :(

Sandra Lynne said...

I've read alot of your Harlequin Presents books but I've never read any books in the Goddard Project series. They look really good! I will have to check them out.

shadow_kohler said...

i havent read these either. *hangs head* i plan to now! ive read a ton of your harlequin though. i love them. :) so good!

Virginia said...

I am really sad to say I have not read it yet but plan to. Don't enter me for Deal With This because I already have the book.