Thursday, September 29, 2011

Review - Bodyguards in Bed

Bodygurards In Bed offers three stories by three great authors - Look at these reviews:

“All three novellas feature heroines who are strong in their own way, and the hot heroes who have captured their hearts while protecting them.” The Romance Reviews

“This was a steamy romance and the chemistry between the two main characters had me turning the pages.” Bookaholics Romance Book Club

“"A fun and sexy summer read, BODYGUARDS IN BED is sure to please.” Romance Reviews Today


BODYGUARDS IN BED
(with Jamie Denton & Elizabeth Naughton)
Kensington Brava - June 2011 (05-31-11)
Trade Paperback
ISBN-10: 0758210337
ISBN-13: 978-0758210333

Whose Been Sleeping in my Brother’s Bed?

Roman Chernichenko’s baby sis is in trouble. She shows up at his apartment needing help and a safe place to be right now, but Roman is in Africa. Only the apartment’s not empty. One of his Atrati team is staying at Roman’s place while *his* apartment is under renovation. They’ve met — at Beau & Elle’s wedding. She thinks he’s freaking hot, he thinks she freakin’ off limits, being Roman’s baby sister and all. She might be an academic geek, but she knows what she wants and she sets out to get it — Mr. Hottie Super Soldier won’t know what hit him ... and beat him to the mattress after.




13 comments:

marybelle said...

I so totally agree about BODYGUARD IN BED pleasing. Loved the blurb.

girlygirlhoosier52 said...

Sounds like a great read -- love it!

Judy said...

Fun read! Love Lucy's characters, with an intriguing plot.

CrystalGB said...

Great review. Sounds like a good read.

Virginia said...

Awesome reviews! This sounds like a book for me. I will have to put it on my wish list because I love anthologies.

Sherry said...

Sounds great and is on my to buy list.

Laney4 said...

And to think I used to have those skinny legs "back in the day" and didn't appreciate them. Nice cover....

LSUReader said...

What great reviews. Another for the TBR list.

Jane said...

Congrats on the rave reviews.

lidia said...

Lucy, Great reviews!

Shame on me -- I forgot that you started blogging again. Will need to stop by more often. :-)

Sandra Lynne said...

Great reviews! Cute book cover!
This book looks good! :)

Timitra said...

Oh my looks like it'll be a smoking hot read!!!!!

Lisa said...

The excerpt definitely left me wanting to read this book.