Friday, August 19, 2011

Guest Interview - Jane Porter

Thanks Jane for stopping by today to answer a few questions so we can all get to know you better! Check out Jane's newest Harlequin Presents, A Dark Sicilian Secret.



What is your favorite thing to do when you are not writing? 



Besides hanging out with my family? Read! I love, love, love to read.

What books are sitting in your TBR pile right now? What book are you currently reading? 

I'm reading Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison (recommended to me by Caitlin Crews) and then will jump on Arabella by Georgette Heyer. Arabella is one of the few books by Heyer I haven't yet read.

Action adventure or romantic comedy? What is your favorite movie lately? 

Romantic comedy all the way. I don't have the nerves for action adventure. And I'm a sucker for romance, anyway. I just saw Crazy Stupid Love a few weeks ago and loved it.

A Dark Sicilian Secret
by Jane Porter
Harlequin Presents

She can run…

Lethally attractive Vittorio d'Severano was everything Jillian Smith wanted—until she discovered his secret life, and her dreams of a happy–ever–after crumbled into dust… Brokenhearted and terrified, Jill disappeared.

But she can't hide!

Now Vitt has returned—to claim the tiny son Jill has sworn to keep from him! But to stay with her child, she must put Vitt's ring on her finger. Yet what kind of relationship can they have when it's based on secrets and a heat impossible to resist?

Amazon.com ~ Barnes+Noble ~ Borders ~ Amazon.co.uk

10 comments:

girlygirlhoosier52 said...

You'll enjoy Arabella!! Thanks for the update!!

Virginia said...

Great interview Jane! I love your books and I am with you on the romantic comedy.

Anne said...

I haven't read Dragon Bound yet, but all the review blogs are loving it.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Jane, especially so close to your upcoming nuptials! Talk about romantic. :)

Judy said...

Sounds like felicitations are in order, Jane! How wonderful. The book sounds captivating. What a blessing there are so many wonderful writers for those of us who LOVE reading. :-)

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Waving to two of my fav authors, Jane Porter and Lucy Monroe. To say you are both incredible is putting it midly. You two have such a sense of family and it definitely comes through in your books.

Jane, loved your Sicilian, a beautifully crafted love story.

Jane, can't wait to see the wedding pics! Hugs to you both!

CrystalGB said...

Great interview Jane. I love your books. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Jane said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, Jane. I love romcoms, too, but I haven't been to the movies in a while.

Sonali said...

Hi Lucy, Thanks for bringing us Jane.

Jane, Congrats on your upcoming wedding and i absolutely love your books. Can't wait to read your latest release.

Sherry said...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. The book sounds great. I love romantic comedy too, but in a house with 5 males we usually watch action/adventure. Have to say Captain America was fantastic and The Hallows part 2 was wonderful. Of course I cried for about the 45 mins of the movie which my guys didn't get at all :)