Sunday, May 09, 2010

Not-so-new Book by Minnette Meador

THE CENTURION & THE QUEEN
by Minnette Meador

Marius is disciplined, precise, as cold as his armor. A twenty-five year veteran, the Centurion is dedicated to the principles of Rome. No one has ever dared to challenge his command… until now.

Queen Delia struggles to save her dying Celtic people, fighting to lead in a world dominated by savage men. The last thing she expects is to feel her body craving the touch of an enemy. The revolution that sparks their desire betrays them both. They find themselves on opposing sides, in love, and unable to stop the future.


7 comments:

Ina said...

I've never heard about Minnette Meador yet, but her book and the setting sounds really interesting - it's now on my wishlist and I will def keep it in mind...

Sherry said...

I haven't read any of Minnette's books but they sound really good. I thought the excerpt was really good although I had a little trouble reading it I don't know if it was because it was in black and white or what. I don't think I've ever heard of Minnette before today.

sstrode@scrtc.com

sonya said...

sounds very intriguing

Cathy M said...

I've actually read this story and really enjoyed it. Minette does a great job on the video, love the music she picked.

erahime said...

The video sounds intriguing. Love the music.

flchen1 said...

I think this is on my TBR as well! Gotta get reading!

Minnette Meador said...

Thanks so much for posting this, Lucy! You are such a wonderful lady... An hi to everyone! Minnette