Friday, May 21, 2010

Contest Prizes for this Week's Blog Drawing

It occurred to me that I'd forgotten to let you all know what this week's prizes are for the weekly drawing held from the blog comments.

Again, we will have two winners this week. Though I'm not guest blogging anywhere, so there are no double counting comments. :)

A few months ago, I readily agreed to participate in an autograph book, Coming Together Against H8, which proceeds would all go to the Against H8 campaign, a now nationwide campaign fighting anti-gay and GLBT discriminatory legislation. Each author involved paid to have their autograph page included, but its sales of this autograph book that will generate the most income for the campaign. I ordered several copies to give away at RT and one to have Hubcap take around and get author autographs for a lucky winner off my blog. Despite the mad crush at the Giant Book Fair, my intrepid Hubcap did just that! And this multi-author signed autograph book, with plenty of room for more signatures is the first prize for this week. :) Cool, huh?


The second drawing winner will receive miscelaneous goodies from RT and a signed (by me) copy of the special UK trade paperback edition of "The Greek Collection ~ The Price of Passion" with "The Greek Tycoon's Ultimatum" by Lucy Monroe & "Constantine's Revenge" by Kate Walker.

16 comments:

host said...

Great gveaway! Both prizes sound great :)

Denysé said...

What a wonderful cause, and a truly great way to get attention focused on it.... You're a terrific lady, Lucy Monroe, with a generous and loving heart. I'm sure whoever wins this fabulous prize will cherish it!!

Love and Hugs to you, always ~
Denyse

Deb830 said...

Hi Lucy -

As always thank you for all the wonderful contests. Its always great hearing about the causes authors are supporting. Hope you have a great Friday.

deb ;0)

Valerie said...

What a wonderful idea! :)

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, gals! I heard from several NY authors who would have liked to participate if they'd known about it. (Many of whom signed the book I'm giving away.) I'll make sure next time to pass the word along. :)

erahime said...

That's amazing! Very nice of Hubcap to get all the authors' signatures. Thank you, Hubcap, for your hard work!

And also, the second prize offering is also nice.

flchen1 said...

How wonderful, Lucy! And your Hubcap is just a gem!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Erahime and Fedora...he *is* a gem. :)

SiNn said...

what a cool thing and more so since your doing it for sucha good cause im proud to be a fan because of things like this


great give away


mortalsinn@yahoo.com

lidia said...

Lucy,
You are always so generous with your prizes.

Hugs to you and Hubcap!

Lidia :-)

Sherry said...

Sounds like some great prizes.

s7anna said...

Those are some wicked giveaways. Thanks Lucy. :-)

*hugs*

Lucy Monroe said...

Smooches to you all! I love doing stuff like this for my friends that visit here - it's such a truly nice bunch!

Tessa said...

i do adore yu for taking part in such geat things, Lucy. You really care and have a good heart. Hugs and blessings to you!

Terri said...

Great cause! Glad you are on board. Both prizes sound great. Keep up the good work.

heidi330 said...

Hi Lucy,
I just found your blog and I really enjoy it. I will be following more regularly from now on. Great contest prizes.
I can only hope i get a chance to win.
Blessigs,
HeidiS
heidijohnjeffATverizonDOTnet