Thursday, April 08, 2010

RAH Conference Schedule

Reader at Home Conference
April 26-30, 2010


Each day will begin with a post listing that day's special guests and the prizes to be awarded for the day. Closely following, a Cover Model & Hero Inspiration post will go live. Then beginning at 6 a.m., special guest posts will go live every 3 hours until 6 p.m. (6 a.m. ~ 9 a.m. ~ 12 p.m. ~ 3 p.m.~ 6 p.m.).

NB: Time zone = GMT – 8 (or -7 if your area is not on daylight savings) – that is Pacific DST for those in North America.

Following are a list of Special Guests for each day in the order in which their posts will go live on the blog:

April 26

Jami Davenport
Jules Bennett
Kate Davies
Leigh D’Ansey
Patti Shenberger

April 27

Maggie Robinson
Diana Duncan
Elizabeth Amber
Erin Nicholas
Elisabeth Naughton

April 28

Cynthia Eden
Kay Stockham
Mary Wine
Nicola Marsh
Jenna Bayley Burke

April 29

Gabi Stevens
Helen Scott Taylor
Barbara Freethy
Karen Van der Zee
Rick Reed

April 30

Susan Meier
Tricia Jones
HelenKay Dimon
Kaylin McFarren
Kimberly Fisk

May 1
Special New Release Announcement
Lorie O’Clare

19 comments:

chelleyreads said...

i'm so excited!! a number of my favorite authors are on the list and a few i've been meaning to read. and i'm sure i'm going to find new authors to add to my list. :)

Sabrina M. said...

That is going to be one great event!
It will be my first conference ever and I'm excited for it.

SiNn said...

I cant wait sounds so fun

Michele said...

So excited!!!! You are a trendsetter Lucy, you watch other authors are going to pick up on this and start their own "Home Conferences"

Hope you are feeling well today :)

Lucy Monroe said...

I love to see all the excitement - it definitely makes the work and effort put into bringing RAH together worth it! ~ Hugs!

Sherry said...

This is going to be so much fun and that's a great list of authors I enjoy quite of few of their books.

sstrode@scrtc.com

Danny said...

Oh that will be so much fun!

Danny said...

Lucy,

how are you feeling?

s7anna said...

I can't wait for the event to kick-off...it sounds like it's gonna be soo much fun!

hugs,
Anna

Lucy Monroe said...

So looking forward to this! And I'm feeling um...a little blech, but it'll get better. :)

Danny said...

Lucy, hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs

flchen1 said...

Goodness--must mark the calendar! Thanks again, Lucy!!

Andrea Becraft said...

Can't wait there are some really good authors in there and some I have never heard of before. Oh I love this!

I am going to miss the announcment on the first as I will be at the RT bookfair. Maybe you will have to fill me in afterward at your get-together.

red said...

I can't wait!!
So many grea authors.
Lucy- I hope you'll feel better :)

sonya said...

this is awesome and I'm excited to party but will be sad that I will miss out on the may 1 since I will be at the book signing darn

shiver said...

Love this...always like meeting New Authors...much easier then going to bookstore!..Thanks Lucy..:)

Rachel E. Moniz said...

Woohoo! I was looking forward to this starting!

alba said...

wow where the time go?
It time it's time for fun fun fun....
Yeah I'm excited...
Ann

Daphne said...

Awesome schedule of authors! Can't wait!!!