Saturday, April 03, 2010

New Book by Karen Kelly

The Jaguar Prince
ISBN: 0758238363
Kensington Brava
April 1, 2010

EASY, BIG FELLA...

Zoo worker Callie Jordan knows something primal when she sees it: take, for instance, the naked man sitting at the foot of her bed. He’s the same (naked) guy she saw after hours at the zoo. But now he’s in her apartment, and just happens to have turned into a black-as-night jaguar. The average person would be in a blind panic; Callie certainly intends to be—once she finishes processing what this incredibly hot lunatic is telling her...

It seems Callie’s visitor, the one who prefers skins to shirts, is Prince Rogar. From the planet of New Symtaria. Oh, and Callie is from the same place, has the same nifty shapeshifting powers, and is destined to be Rogar’s lifemate! It figures the first hot guy ever to show a bit of interest turns out to be certifiable. Then again, Callie’s seen Rogar’s powers (plus some other choice things) firsthand—and testing her new roomie’s powers of persuasion would be the ultimate walk on the wild side...

“A witty and delightful paranormal take on the Cinderella story.” on The Jaguar Prince. Reviewed by Vicky Gilpin Fresh Fiction

“Her books are funny and romantic with the perfect blend of spice!” Gena Showalter

“Karen Kelley is romance’s rising funny girl.” Sharon Sala

13 comments:

Danny said...

Oh this one sounds good. I love Karen's books

Karen Kelley said...

Hi Danny! I'm so glad you enjoy my books!!!

Hey, if anyone is in the area, I'm doing a booksigning this afternoon from 2-4 in Hurst, Texas and would love for anyone in the area to drop by and chat. You can get the address on my home page www.authorkarenkelley.com

Karen

Judy F said...

HI Karen. I have this on ordered. Hopefully it will get here soon.

Have fun at your booksigning. Hope you can come to Ohio sometime.

Lisa F. said...

I haven't been to the bookstore yet but hope to get it real soon. Looking forward to this new series.

Karen Kelley said...

Hi Judy! I had hoped to get to Lori and Dianne's get together this year (and every year) and dang it, something always comes up. Some day I'll make it to Ohio! LOL

Thanks, Lisa!!! I hope you enjoy it.

Andrea Becraft said...

Sounds like a great book I might just have to add it to my collection!

Ohio is a popular place this year it seems like! Or maybe I am just opening my eyes lol!

Lucy Monroe said...

Karen...I rarely drop in on the blog on the weekends, but I had to in order to say, "Hey!" This is going to be such a great series and I'm uber eager myself to read these books! ~ Smooches! ~

Leni said...

This book just arrived in the mail and you're going to enjoy it when you get it.

Karen Kelley said...

I'm back!!! What a great booksigning. I love talking to fans!!!
Hi Andrea--my dream is to tour the United States. Ohio is on the top of my list.
Waving hi, Lucy!!!! Thanks for dropping in. I always love hearing from you!!
Leni--too cool! I hope you enjoy the book!!!

Danny said...

Karen,

please an US tour with a short trip to Germany. LOL

Karen Kelley said...

LOL Danny, I love Germany. Karl was stationed there when he was in the army so we actually lived in Vernheim (I'm sure I butchered the spelling). It was absolutely beautiful. I would love to visit again.

Patricia Sargeant said...

Hi, Karen.

The Jaquar Prince sounds like another winner. I'm dying to read it.

Huge hugs!

Patricia

Melissa said...

I just bought this for my Kindle the other day!! It's next up on my list. Those excerpts that they send out? Yeah, those WORK!! LOL, I read that, and had to go it then. It sounds awesome!!