Thursday, March 11, 2010

Build Your Book Boyfriend


I found this over on Stacy~'s blog. I thought it was so fun, we should all have a go. Originally, it came from The Gutter Girls and here is their blurb:

We all have our favourite book boyfriends and now you have the chance to create one just for yourself and your fantasies! How do you play? Fill out the quiz below, post a picture of a sexy man and tag five (5) other book addicts to do the same. Don't forget to pop to their blogs as let them know they have been tagged! Once tagged... you have to do the same, grab the button, answer the questions, and keep it rolling! But don't forget the picture of the sexy man! It doesn't have to match your fantasy man, just a little eye candy for the rest of us... heheheee!"- The Gutter Girls-

I've been tagged by: Stacy~

*Hair Color & Style

Yummy dark hair cut close to the scalp. Happy sigh...

*Eye Color & Facial Features

Brown eyes...the color of melted Dove chocolate. Exotic features that are often mistaken for Native American but actually result from a mixture of Germanic, Vietnamese and just a touch of Native American. Sexy, very kissable lips.

*Height & Body Type

Right around six feet tall. Muscular arms that are great for holding me, well defined pecs that are fun to lic...um...look at. Strong thighs, sexy feet - oh, yes, feet can and should be sexy.

*Visible Age

30-40s

*Bangability (kinky/bi/size)

A little kink is a lot of fun...pink velcro handcuffs, some fave toys...oh, erm...just the right size to feel and not to hurt trying to do the dirty-dirty, but definitely knows how to use what he's got. Oh! Fanning self.

*Human or Other

Now here, we'll deviate just a tad from reality and say he can change into a wolf. Or maybe a tiger. Yum!

*Paranormal Skills

The ability to read minds (men can be dense and this skill would be such a helpful one), especially mine. Super strength and speed and aforementioned ability to shift into another form.

*Interests

He likes to work out, keeps his muscles toned. Is an avid micro-gardener, environmentalist and gamer. It all keeps him young and vibrant and interesting.

*Special Skills

Knows how to use nun-chucks, is a great cook and cleans toilets with the best of them. Oh, and well...I won't mention that, but let's just say I don't just write about screaming orgasms. ;-)

I'm thinking he might look something like...



Tagged: Kate Davies

10 comments:

Bridget said...

Hi Lucy,

Just wanted to say that and I love your children of moon books. Can't wait till the next one comes out. Oh, but how I wish I could build my on boyfriend and have him magically appear. Alas, I have to stop dreaming...LOL

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks so much, Bridget! :) LOL Dreams are good, but the future holds so much possibility - infinite moments of joy and sorrow, hoping for you more joy!

erahime said...

Looking good, Lucy! Seems like you already found your "PERFECT" man!

He's definitely a keeper, right? *g*

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL Yep, Erahime! He's amazing and there's a little bit of him (sometimes a lot 'o bit) in all of my heroes. :)

Hubcap said...

OK Lucy, I'm a very possessive person, and having this bangabilly numbskull invade the turf of my woman just makes my blood boil. Where is this loser? I'm gonna take him out.
Wait, what? Look in the mirror? Resemblance? Uh yeah, I guess it does look like...wait a minute. Oh. Oops. Got it.
Well, I'm still taking him out. With you. Maybe to a nice 4-star restaurant, though. Italian sound good?

Lucy Monroe said...

ROFLOL...seriously, is it any wonder I absolutely adore this man???

erahime said...

Lucy, DEFINITELY a keeper. :)

Judy F said...

You sure did get a keeper in hubcap. LOL

Lucy Monroe said...

I totally agree Erahime and JudyF. :) I am so thankful we found each other. :)

lidia said...

Lucy,
Hubcap is definitely a "keeper."

Hope you enjoyed your Italian nite out!