Monday, February 15, 2010

Want to See Me In Person?

Some of these events require pre-registration, so I thought I'd post them here now to let you all know when you can see me in person. It would be wonderful to actually meet some of my cyber-friends when I venture out from my writing cave. LOL

#
#
#
Rose City Romance Writers
Speaking: Recovering From Burnout
PCC Sylvania Campus - Portland, OR
10:00 a.m. - April 10

Rose City Romance Writers Readers Luncheon
Luncheon Speaker - Jane Porter
*Multi-Author Book Signing
Portland, OR
9:00 a.m. - April 17

Romantic Times Convention
*Multi-Author Book Signing
*I will be presenting on 2 author panels
& 1 industry professionals panel.
Columbus, OH
April 28-May 2

Lora Leigh's RAW 2010
*Free Public Multi-Author Book Signing
Pullman Hotel - Huntington, WV
Sept 9-12

Rose City Romance Event
Powell's Bookstore
*Multi-Author Book Signing
Beaverton, OR
7:00 p.m. - Sept 18

Emerald City Writers Conference
*Multi-Author Book Signing
Bellevue, WA
Oct 1-3

Tacoma Round Table Readers Group
Round Table Pizza - Tacoma, WA
1:00 p.m. - Oct 6

Olympia RWA
Apollo's Restaurant
Speaking: What's Hot, What's Not &
Writing the Book of Your Heart

Olympia, WA
7:00 p.m. - Oct 7

8 comments:

Judy F said...

Lucy girl. I am going to try to drive up to Columbus for the booksigning at RT. Since its a sat I think I can handle a two hour drive up from Cinti. I can't wait to see you again.

Sabrina M. said...

Ah, if only I were living in the USA. Have fun at the events.

Lucy Monroe said...

JudyF...that will be fantastic! I'm really looking forward to seeing you again. :)

SabrinaM...where do you live? I do some international travel, but not every year.

gigi said...

You are going to be very busy.
I live on the other side of the country so I will not be able to attend. You have a good time at all the get togethers.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Gigi. :) Yeah...I had to turn down the NJ Romance Writers for speaking at their conference this year, but maybe in the future? :)

Sabrina M. said...

Lucy, I'm living in Germany, about 50km northeast of Frankfurt (Main).

robynl said...

I, too, would love to be close enough so as to attend one or more of these events. Have a great time.

Lucy Monroe said...

SabrinaM...I once spent a summer with my mom and sister staying with our other sister's family in Neiderdorfelden. It was fabulous! I loved how clean things were and they were so much ahead of us in public transport at the time (20+ years ago). Someday, I'll convince Hubcap he wants to visit Germany. :)

RobynL...I go in spurts, travelling bunches and then staying home for months. LOL It's great to meet readers, but then I get overwhelmed and need down time. Maybe someday a reader event will be near you...you never know. :)