Friday, February 05, 2010

More Great Reviews for Moon Craving

I'm so chuffed by these reviews!!!

Ms. Monroe captivates the readers with her spine tingling explosive action and highly intense sensual love story. ~ 5 Stars, Recommended Read, FAR

The characters came to life from page one and I found it impossible to put down; I actually read it in one sitting. ~ 5 Stars, Recommended Read, Rites of Romance Reviews

...an excellent novel makes me all the more excited to joyfully recommend such a passionate and wonderful book. Fans of Lucy Monroe will sigh with romantic delight as the pages come alive. Don't miss it! ~ Joyfully Reviewed (Read the entire review on Moon Craving's Amazon page.)

The new book in the "Children if the Moon" - series by Lucy Monroe is a great read and one of my favourite romances of the last months. ~ About Happy Books

9 comments:

Judy F said...

Those are awesome Lucy. I hope to get mine up this weekend. We are getting lots of snow here so I plan on getting a lot done.

Hugs

Estella said...

Congrats on the awesome reviews!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, gals...and JudyF...that would be GREAT. :)

Jane said...

Congrats on the rave reviews, Lucy.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Jane! :)

gigi said...

Fantastic reviews. I can't wait to read Moon Craving.

Amy said...

Great Reviews! And well deserved. Moon Craving is a 5***** read all the way, I could not put it down

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Gigi and Amy! So glad you liked it, Amy...going to bed smiling... :)

Michele L. said...

Woohoo Lucy! That is awesome! Many congrats on your book! I can't wait to get my own copy!