Thursday, February 18, 2010

Moon Craving on the Lists

Moon Craving hasn't done too badly on the lists and I'm uber pleased about that!

Nielson Bookscan National Bestsellers List for Romance
Doubleday Book Club Paranormal Bestsellers List
#3 on Rhapsody Book Club Paranormal Bestsellers List
#23 on their main Bestsellers List
#1 on Barnes&Noble.com's Paranormal Historical Bestsellers List (and Moon Awakening hit #2 with a resurgence in sales)
#39 on Barnes&Noble.com's eBook Romance Bestsellers List
#7 on Borders.com Paranormal Romance Bestsellers List
#17 on Amazon's Paranormal Romance Bestsellers List


14 comments:

Michele said...

Whoo hoo!!! This book is awesome, glad to see others agree :)

Lisa F. said...

Very well deserved! And it's great that Awakening is selling too! So when's the next COTM book coming? I'm ready for it!

Dannyfiredragon said...

Big congrats Lucy!

Can't wait to read the book.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Michele. Huge smooches to you! :)

LisaF...thank you! It is slated to be released in Feb 2011. I'm working on the plot as I finish up Close Quarters. I've got some surprises in store for readers, so here's hoping they enjoy as I add another *mysterious* (LOL) layer to the Children of the Moon.

Hugs, Danny! And thanks for having me on Loves Romances & More! I really enjoyed your interview questions. :)

Judy F said...

congrats Lucy I hope it continues to do well. I loved both books.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, JudyF :) The book only stays on the lists for so long, but positive reader feedback stays with me for a lot longer! :)

robynl said...

congrats Lucy; may you continue to get rave reviews and great sales.

Amy said...

Congratulations! And very well Deserved

Estella said...

Congrats, Lucy!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks so much, gals! :)

Lady_Graeye said...

Great Job Lucy! We knew you could do it! Well deserved!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks! Smooches, Lady G!

Joy said...

I don't particularly care for historicals, BUT Moon Craving was wonderful. I finished it in a day and was disappointed when it ended (it did end at the right time, I was just sad that I had finished a good book as I have nothing else as spectular waiting for me). LOL It was a thoroughly enjoyable read.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thank you so much, Joy! You've just made my night. :) Hugs!