Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mine & Hubcap's Favorite Commedian

Guess what??? I finished the book! Finally. It wasn't the book, it was everything else going on that made it so hard to actually write anything, but the book took longer than anything has to write in a long time. I'm really pleased with it. My editor is really pleased with it. And that's a lovely, lovely thing!

So, I'm taking a few days off. While I'm away at the swank hotel and doing a spa treatment (okay so it's the romantic weekend away I gave Hubcap for V-day, but I'm still going to treat it like a treat for a job well done LOL), I'm leaving you some entertainment.

A little comic relief...we adore this guy. We've only seen him in person once, but practically have his CD memorized.








4 comments:

gigi said...

Enjoy the spa treatment with your hubby.
Thanks for the comic relief.

lidia said...

Lucy, have a wonderful time with Hubcap! You deserve to take a break and pamper yourself.

Between the writing, the wedding and everything else you have/had going on relaxing is probably something that you don't do too often.

Lady_Graeye said...

I'm so happy for you. I know this past year has been crazy like mine. We sould have compared notes (we both had weddings and grandbabies.) Have a great time with hubby, you sure deserve it!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, gals...we leave in hours, but between then and now, I've got email to catch up on and a visit from Miss Sparklepants while her parents are otherwise occupied. LOL