Monday, February 01, 2010

Lori Foster's Latest

As you all probably know, Lori Foster is one of my autobuy authors and her newest is on bookstore shelves tomorrow. Back in Black is the 5th book in her latest series on MMA fighters as protective, Alpha, sexy heroes (yum, you know how much I love those!). This book is for Drew Black, the president of the fight organization.

Back in Black
by Lori Foster

In a hook up this hot, someone’s bound to get burned...SBC president Drew Black is as controversial as they come. But the hot-headed entrepreneur is a perfect match for his popular sports club venture: uncompromising and extreme. Maybe too extreme. With a reputation for saying what he thinks, Drew’s been causing a lot of friction. That’s why someone’s been called in to clean up his image--before he does any permanent damage.


The lucky lady is Gillian Noode, a PR expert who’s smoothed out the rough edges on many a man. But Drew is rougher than anyone she’s ever met, and he refuses to change for any woman, for any reason. To make matters more complicated, Gillian’s starting to like him raw. Now, opposites aren’t only attracting, they’re igniting. But in the rising heat, which one of them will end up on top?


10 comments:

sonya said...

This book is bittersweet for me. I'm excited for it's release, but hate to see the end of the MMA series. Lori has definitely provided GREAT alpha male characters with this series.

Lucy Monroe said...

Sonya...I hear you. Lori is amazing! :)

Rebecca Ringler said...

I knew nothing about these fighters until finding out Lori likes them. I just finished the second book in the series & they definitely keep my attn.

Judy F said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this book. I could just look at the cover for days. LOL

Jane said...

I've read a couple of books from this series, but had no idea this was the last book.

panda girl said...

The cover alone makes you want to grab the book off the shelf.

Michele L. said...

Oh no! This is the last book? I hate to see this series coming to an end. I love Lori's books! I agree with everyone that the cover is way sizzling hot to the touch!

Simone Laurence said...

I agree...the cover is so yummy that even if I didn't know what a great author Lori is, I would still want this book!

Heather said...

I just picked this book up and can hardly wait to read it. I will be reading it for the RomCon Reading Challenge.

Amy said...

I have the entire Series. I can't wait to get Back in Black as well