Monday, February 08, 2010

Feature Author on B&N.com

Melanie at B&N.com managed to arrange something special for my final stop on my Blog Tour for Moon Craving. I'll be the Feature Author on Romantic Reads all week long! :)

It's time to break out the snazzy pink jacket and pill box hat as I trip off my final train...



Stop by and chat about how I got the idea for my Children of the Moon series, what's going on with the books and anything else we feel like talking about this week! I really hope to see you there! :)


P.S. If you post over there and let me know about it, I'll give you an extra entry in the blog drawing for this week. Watch Wednesday for the posting of last week's blog winner!

7 comments:

Michele said...

Can't believe the blog tour is coming to an end. Seems like you just started. I'm going to hop on over and check out the interview.

Have a great day!

Melissa said...

Heading over to check it out, Lucy!!

flchen1 said...

What a lovely column there, Lucy! I hopped over to take a look :)

lidia said...

I am going to go check it out.

Hope everything is back to normal at home after the wedding and your new book launch!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm actually trying hard to recover from bronchitis (darn immune system got overloaded with stress I think ::g::). But today, my brain is clear even if my lungs are still a little wheezy. :)

gigi said...

I went over and checked out the blog.
I had a hard time posting. I guess I can blame it on a slow connection or something.
I did enjoy reading the blog and I look forward to all the books to come in the series.

robynl said...

I went over to Romantic Reads and commented Lucy.

Glad the tour went well for you.