Monday, January 11, 2010

NEW VIDEO & Moon Craving Blog Prize Winner

Hey everyone,

It has been a while since the last post - That being said, it's somewhat of a huge relief here at the office that the holiday season is over but now it seems that Lucy's latest release "Moon Craving" is trying to keep me on my toes!

As for the release - we have a new teaser video out!!! Check out the video and let us know what you think.

Jane - you have won a copy of "Moon Awakening" and a copy of Lucy's books (your choice - if I have it in stock, I usually do!) This prize is from a couple weeks ago during Lucy's 12 Day's of Christmas! All you need to do is send me an email to lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com with your address and the subject line "MOON CRAVING BLOG WINNER!"

Enjoy the video...

7 comments:

Judy said...

Wow. I'm pleased that the models chosen actually do fit my idea of what Torlac and Abigail look like. And I've been enjoying the countdown.

Jane said...

Thank you.

Amy said...

I can hardly wait. Thanks for putting up the video. Very Hot!

Michele said...

Love, love, love the video, thanks for sharing :) I have been counting the days for this book, can't get here soon enough :)

Michele L. said...

Congrats Jane! Wow! Love the video! I have to go buy the book now!

Thanks for the video link!

NeelyBittle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, everyone! And Judey...COS really worked with me on this video to get the right images. They are amazing artists, I think!