Sunday, January 31, 2010

Guest Author on Borders True Romance

The 4th stop on my Blog Tour for Moon Craving is at the inestimable Sue Grimshaw's True Romance blog for Borders.com. You will love this blog!

I had to take a break between stops and did some shopping at Borders during my layover. Such a lovely bookstore and they are so romance friendly here in Beaverton, OR. Marcy Dodge makes authors and readers feel right at home. Won't tell you all the books I bought, but suffice to say my TBR stack has grown to towering proportions...

5 comments:

Judy F said...

I will have to go check that out.

Did you know Dianne Castell is talking about Moon Craving over at her blog?

Its
http://vampsandscamps.wordpress.com/

Leni said...

I checked it out and just wanted to say it was a fabulous post. Thanks

Michele L. said...

Congrats Lucy! I predict your book is going to be a big seller!

flchen1 said...

Very fun topic, Lucy! Thanks much!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, gals! JudyF...Dianne is such a sweetheart...I popped over. :)