Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog Contest

So, the fabulously talented Kay Strum makes pendants from book covers and then turns them into necklaces. Thes are gorgeous one-of-a-kind type pretty-pretties and I couldn't resist having a few made for giveways to celebrate the upcoming release of MOON CRAVING. So, this week's blog winner will receive one of the necklases, a signed copy of Unleashed (which is out of print and hard, hard, HARD to get) and some sugar (I mean candy, not kisses LOL).

Remember to enter each week's contest all you need to do is comment on the blog posts for the week. Each comment is counted as an individual entry and if a friend stops by to visit and says you sent her, you get an extra 5 entries for the week. Pretty cool, huh?

15 comments:

Booklover1335 said...

Counting down the days until I can get my hands on Moon Craving!

Michele said...

Whoo hoo!! You are too kind Lucy to your readers. Booklover1335 is right, I too am counting the days till Moon Craving is out :)

robynl said...

oh I like that necklace idea; wow. Can outside of the US enter this one? Thanks.

Lady_Graeye said...

That's totally cool! Everyone needs some pretties to wear. I can't wait until the new book comes out!

Lucy Monroe said...

Fun, fun, fun...and I'm always happy to ship outside the U.S. Some countries (like Vietnam) are too hard on print books at customs (as in they get confiscated a lot) and Canada (can't ship anything liquid without looking suspect), but by and large most contest prizes can go anywhere in the world. :)

Judy said...

You are so good to your readers, Lucy. I'm waiting, impatiently, for my notice from Amazon that MC has shipped. Anytime now. Have I mentioned that I hate waiting? ;-D

CrystalGB said...

Great prizes. :)

panda girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
panda girl said...

What a wonderful contest. Moon Craving can't come soon enough

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL Judy...you and me both!

Thanks Crystal and PandaG. :)

chelleyreads said...

please include me in this giveaway ms. monroe. i just recently "discovered" you. and thanks for the giveaway :)

Jane said...

Those are lovely prizes. Thanks for the giveaway.

lidia said...

Lucy,

Have a wonderful time at DQ's wedding tomorrow!

Can't wait to read "Moon Craving."

flchen1 said...

Wow! How fabulous, Lucy!! Thanks for celebrating with us! Can't wait until release day!

Debby said...

These books look great. I am going to go looking for them